Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Clues

Started by newbie123, June 24, 2009, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

I have seen and felt the gyroscopic effect, and it is related to propulsion devices.  Imagine a resonating magnetic field of high intensity and current flow due to an external driving magnetic field, you move the coil a bit , like left and right , or angle it back and forth, and you feel a force similar to a gyroscopic force, why? It's that relative motion of the conductor intersecting and reacting with it's own created near field.  I held a device in my hand and it shivered and recoiled quite the same as a gyroscope

EM

Quote from: newbie123 on June 29, 2009, 01:58:36 PM
The claimed gyroscopic effect has to be the most mysterious of all the TPU effects.  What could cause this?  The only thing I can think of is free electrons moving in circles (as mentioned by Loner in another thread).   This is the most likely explanation since moving fields do not have mass (a key ingredient to gyroscopic effects).     Also,  I think it would be safe to assume the rotational frequency of these electrons is 7.3 hz around the TPU..

BEP

When you drop a magnet of enough strength and dimension, the magnet will act like a falling cat. Always trying to land on its feet. The feet will swap positions depending upon the hemisphere where it is dropped.

This 'self-righting' fits with the gyroscopic effect claimed for a TPU. If they are related then the magnetic polar axis of a TPU is vertical, as seen with the TPU lying on a table. The only thing missing is relative motion to the Earth. That should be handled with rotation.

Just a thought while mobile  :)

Grumpy

Quote from: BEP on August 06, 2009, 01:39:15 PM
When you drop a magnet of enough strength and dimension, the magnet will act like a falling cat. Always trying to land on its feet. The feet will swap positions depending upon the hemisphere where it is dropped.

This 'self-righting' fits with the gyroscopic effect claimed for a TPU. If they are related then the magnetic polar axis of a TPU is vertical, as seen with the TPU lying on a table. The only thing missing is relative motion to the Earth. That should be handled with rotation.

Just a thought while mobile  :)

and the only thing rotating is the changing state of the field - not the field itself - not electrons - not ions.  Particles flow in the "collector" only after current is induced into it.

all currents involve something changing in position or magnitude in relation to something static or changing at a different rate.

Look at the spherics info and he states that two copper rods will also collect conventional current.

What sort of current can induce current to flow in both a closed and open circuit?

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Quote from: Chef on August 06, 2009, 05:55:02 PM
I think you are right, we just need to rotate a higher or lower field density around a ring track, or nullify the local field (which could be a powerful magnet too) in a same way.

Can we talk about current flow in an open circuit ?

If the open path of a conduction current will not permit ions to pass, then the current must convert to carrierless current to traverse the dielectric.  This convertion does not occur without a dipole (or a gradient?) across the separated metal objects. 

Carrierless currents also produce a magnetic field which can induce conventional current in a coil.  This may be multipolar or different in some other way - not sure yet.

So, the current rotating in a TPU must be a carrierless current, if we conclude that conventional current and magentic fields can not induce electron drift in an open circuit.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

innovation_station

Quote from: Chef on August 06, 2009, 07:20:45 PM
Carrier less current? Are you referring to the plasma state ? If not, You lost me.  :)

Sure, open path currents,like a spark/plasma between two metal objects, or in a spark gap oscillator, will produce magnetic fields, which can induce currents in a coil.

yep they will they will also melt carbon rods burn fingers and damm near blind you ... never mind takeing a hit at 1000v 3amp plus....  ;)

lol

thats just 1 diode...

yikes... 

im useing fr 305 - 306 diodes 3 amp 1000v and i burn em up  :D

ist!

in the past i even managed to burn out a microwave diode ....  now thats a bit of power ....

microwave diode went kaput on 12vdc 1 amp ...  ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh yea hers the coil im useing now  :) :)   no heat on my coils .. even 20 min constant run ... 

IST! 814 TOROIDE

=  8 TURNS 14" 14 GA WIRE .. 
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!