Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elementSix

Quote from: dllabarre on January 13, 2014, 08:04:04 PM

So if someone DC pulses a primary with +12 -12 +12 -12 what is the wave form in the secondary?

He is not pulsing anything, he is creating a different energy form.  A combined + and -.  Impulse is a lot different than pulses.  They come together in the primary/discharge circuit, an intermittent discharge of a circuit used to create a static like energy form that is akin to lightning.  Thats why the ground wire is so important for it to work.   You need to create the same energy form that is in the air and the ground for it to suck anything from it.  You can't use wall energy to pull a totally different energy from the ground, you use the combined dc poles to create the cold currents and those will be your lever to prime the secondary coil.  Resonance is so important, not just because it helps store up energy, but because it keeps the dc energy in the discharge circuit from getting destroyed in the process.  If it does get eaten up in the circuit, it basically taints the process and you won't get shit out of it.  Thats just how I see it and of course I am just an amateur and uneducated.

ps like I have said earlier, AC can be used but the make and breaks have to outpace the Cycles per second..

Farmhand

Quote from: elementSix on January 14, 2014, 12:09:33 AM
Yes, HV DC but he can use lower voltage also.  The quote here is from his text.    . In systems of this character when the high frequency of the currents employed is due to the action of a disruptive or intermittent discharge across an air gap or break at some point of the circuit,  He is running it off Impulsed dc currents.

That passage of text is describing what is done by the spark gap not the supply generator. The supply generator is driving a transformer with AC, the "chopping" happens later.

Ok I give up. I have better things to do. In my opinion a 50/50 square wave is AC, less than 50/50 duty is alternating DC pulses, DC pulses all the same polarity are unidirectional DC pulses.

But the patent is driven from an AC generator. As is the generator symbol often used by Tesla.

Others are quite entitled to their opinion. So I'll argue no further.

verpies

Quote from: Davi on January 13, 2014, 09:53:42 PM
Dear verpies!
Where you can download a guide to transients in electrical circuits in English.
For example here

P.S.
If you are not computer savvy and don't know how to download these files, then write me a private message.  Whatever you do, do not use the option "Direct Download" or you will be sorry.

verpies

Quote from: dllabarre on January 13, 2014, 08:04:04 PM
So if someone DC pulses a primary with +12 -12 +12 -12 what is the wave form in the secondary?
In an ideal transformer: Rectangular

Farmhand

Quote from: verpies on January 14, 2014, 02:24:21 AM
In an ideal transformer: Rectangular

Yes exactly correct, depending on the amplitude and the frequency the rectangular dimensions change.

A direct transition from positive to negative the applied signal would be Alternating Current and when there is dead time they would become alternating polarity DC pulses.  :)