Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davi

Dear verpies!
Where you can download a guide to transients in electrical circuits in English.
In Russian there is such a directory.
In the section which deals with processes in transformers, current in the secondary winding of the transformer changes abruptly. This is illustrated in several examples.
I would like to compare these directories.
Russian handbook can be downloaded here.       http://yadi.sk/d/IfYTfa6WFL4u4
Thank you in advance!

stivep

My personal opinion:
I'm kind of confused with Akula's shift from working over 1kW device  to TPU.
I know THAT HIS DEVICE WAS WORKING AS DESIRED.
But had a problem:
I mentioned that problem  twice  in video #13

I think Akula is trying to apply to  protect his intellectual property. He does not know how to deal with  Geo-dependency of his first working model.
He does not want to lose the public.
He would like to cash-out his  device but again without patent there is  no  buyer with big money.
He also does not know how to make TPU but he triggered public response and he is using that knowledge to try to understand phenomena  he achieved.
Another way to say it , He is using public response for his own race for fame , money, recognition, position or one of the above.
As intelligent and bright person if   he  would not be able to sale it, he would be happy to be a hero who give it to humanity, but that would be his last option to chose from.
He is  waiting for window of opportunity that will bring him something new and patentable in  the mess of information  already published   or previously patented.
That is primary requirement for  qualification in patent  rights protection.

Wesley Translate's Akula video #13: Akula's TPU part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nqk8zkmYWQ

Wesley

a.king21

Quote from: penno64 on January 13, 2014, 09:20:45 PM
Nice one re the never ending flashlight.

Just wish I knew where to pull one of the mc34063 ICs. Can only purchase by the hundred and only SMD type in Australia.

One of our original diehards from this thread has recently had a go at this.

I used to love his videos - MADSATBG

http://www.youtube.com/user/madsatbg

Take a look

Regards, Penno

I'd be very wary about any circuit powering leds. There is more than enough stray current around towns and cities to power these devices and I my self have been fooled until I turned my mains supply off.
I have a gadgetmall circuit that powers 220v bulbs from a capacitor! If you wish, I'll post it.

stivep

Quote from: a.king21 on January 13, 2014, 11:45:37 PM

I'd be very wary about any circuit powering leds. There is more than enough stray current around towns and cities to power these devices and I my self have been fooled until I turned my mains supply off.
I have a gadgetmall circuit that powers 220v bulbs from a capacitor! If you wish, I'll post it.

I agree with that statement

Wesley

elementSix

Quote from: Farmhand on January 13, 2014, 02:13:57 PM
Element six are you saying he is using a DC supply in the patent you mention that I made bold in your text ?

I see two transformers joined together and the spark gap is in the secondary of the second transformer, the only possible way that can work is with an AC input from the generator.

Yes, HV DC but he can use lower voltage also.  The quote here is from his text.    . In systems of this character when the high frequency of the currents employed is due to the action of a disruptive or intermittent discharge across an air gap or break at some point of the circuit,  He is running it off Impulsed dc currents.