Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: Hoppy on January 21, 2014, 10:51:13 AM
@ Verpies,
I can't understand this guy. First he lines the lamps up along a carpet edge, then in the next video mounts the lamps on a broomstick but doesn't show us the top of the stick where the 'X'-wire probably meets the stick. Then in this latest video he uses that rubber hose to convince us that there are no hidden wires, whilst assuming that we are silly enough not to notice that there a large cavity under the plastic sheet for a high capacity flat pack battery! He really needs to up his game, or better still give up. He can't be serious and is probably just after max hits.
Yes, of course it can be faked with:
- hidden batteries
- multiple conductor cable
- concealed near-field magnetic induction coils
- even directed EM energy (far field)  ...difficult

I just though you would like the rubber hose test and the next time a guy comes around with an extraordinary video - you will show it to him and ask him to do a hula-hoop test like that.

Hoppy

Quote from: forest on January 21, 2014, 12:50:15 PM

Yes, maybe.... however that would be real magic to keep 2kW for few hours via tiny wire ;)

Not at all. I can power a 2KW heater for a few hours off a few metres of just one strand of the teflon covered red wire shown in the photos below. Tk probably used the braid as the return.

NickZ

Seams to me that these builders have spent a lot time, money, and thought just to create a device just would get them nowhere. For what?
  All just fakes...  I doubt it! 

Who made the Akula diagram, was it Akula, or not?  The feed-back coil to the bridge rectifier is going nowhere. Or, does it going somewhere? This is no small detail...

Hoppy

Quote from: NickZ on January 21, 2014, 01:43:48 PM
   Seams to me that these builders have spent a lot time, money, and thought just to create a device just would get them nowhere. For what?
  All just fakes...  I doubt it! 

Who made the Akula diagram, was it Akula, or not?  The feed-back coil to the bridge rectifier is going nowhere. Or, does it going somewhere? This is no small detail...

Nick,

I'm sure many of these devices were genuinely built with the hope of self-running. However, when frustration and failure set in the opportunity to make money through faking self-running by video exposure is tempting to some experimenters, as we see from the many examples of this we see on the internet.

magpwr

Quote from: havuhung on January 21, 2014, 10:09:35 AM
Hi magpwr,
Please parameters more details on capacitor C3, what materials are used?

Thank you

hi Havuhung,

C3 is the "coaxial cable" in attached image it is used as capacitor between shielding and center copper.

Just use a L/C meter to verify capacitance existence on coaxial cable .Nearly 100% home with TV will have a coaxial cable for testing purpose. :D