Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo48

QuoteHere is the original patents Kapanadze Turkish. Please can someone translate them.

This is the translation with google translate but it seems to be the same versions that we know.

Leo48
Every problem has always at least two solutions simply find
The strength of the strong is the ability to navigate struggles with eye serene

verpies

Quote from: Farmhand on January 18, 2014, 08:54:32 PM
Verpies the PDF in the attachment of my previous post. Did you read that one too, "Classfuxan".
Yes, it's a good article.  I wish it had delved deeper into the problem and considered what magnetic flux is.

verpies

Quote from: stivep on January 19, 2014, 08:01:32 PM
Wesley News:part #7 Vasmus Free Energy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBMxQRTm1B0
Thank you for your work in helping Russian non-speakers to understand this video.

@Hoppy
Don't you just love the rubber hose test for a hidden X-wire ?

magpwr

hi everyone,

After studying one of the recent posting by "Acca" related to Akula ou device which also shows how the coil are wound in photos.
I have just attached one of the image-Akula0083 electrostatic energy collector for discussion purpose.

Please do observe the attached circuit diagram and take a closer look at the electrostatic collector which is a TV or Cable TV coaxial cable.
From telsa coil output it is connected to coaxial cable outer shielding and from the inner center copper it is connected to spark gap.
"Please do ensure to give ample gap maybe "1 inch at least" between inner center insulated cable and outer shielding at the both sides of coaxial cable.This would prevent spark from jumping within the coaxial cable."

By using L/C meter i am very sure there would be capacitance reading between inner and outer connection of coaxial cable even before winding as coil.

I do feel that telsa coil is not needed to be  part of the device but instead a external hv flyback transformer can be used to "charge" the coaxial cable and discharge via spark gap with matching caps to coaxial cable maybe.

Please continue reading below to understand how the ou magic happens.
-------------------------------------------------
I have also attached the e-stress amplifier document.
1st Paragraph-
What makes this dual induction-less coil so special is that it nullifies the
effects of the electrostatic induction at a fraction of the power
required to sustain the charge displacement that creates the
affecting E-field.

Now refer back to attached Akula circuit diagram which shows 2 coils in green connected in criss-cross.Likely this is the induction-less coil to nullify the effect at a fraction of the power to sustain charge.Not forgetting the circuit shown in document with variable frequency to tune device into resonance via the green coil in this case.
The rest is the pickup coil.

havuhung

Hi magpwr,
Please parameters more details on capacitor C3, what materials are used?

Thank you