Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gigitonggos

Does anyone know how to achieve this effect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrfwIkLBZ7w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-gXH99pNI

i never achieved the effect like in those two video  :( . i am using DC flayback for tv with 555 driver,SG,earth grounded 1,5 meter pipe after L1 .
is MADSATBG also member here?
anyway i have succesfull to generate voltage 120v-140v (i'm out of wire) from L3 with 5 watts lamp load.this is what i do:
-L2 is connected to an inverter (i bought the cheap audio car inverter from store (ic TL 494 inside) 12V DC TO 24V DC).make my own but always overheated.
-L2 is CT winding 7 T - 0 - 7 T CCW (placed on the center of ferro)
-L3 CCW turn  winding is as many voltage you need for the output (placed on right and left side of ferro)

i believe that the effect on those 2 video is the answer for overun on kapa,as it " inject" AMPERE to L3.any help much apreciated .thankyou  :)

DilJalaay

Nice Findings, element.

It looks to me like SSTC generating electrostatic field around it, tiny particles (without spark, only stress).

And the collection system is simple three plate capacitor, using diode to collect it.

Come on gays we already got half of our free meal  ;) [size=78%], only the half remaining..[/size]

D.J

P.S: not yet study the full patent.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i9zgf927w6j3br/screenshot%2034.jpg

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: elementSix on January 23, 2014, 09:34:19 PM
I don't know if you guys have seen this patent, but it refers to Tesla, Kapanadze, and meichenko.  It has something to do with energy generation using resonant coils.  I haven't read to much of it yet.  Just thought I'd throw it out there..  Peace

We have seen everything. Except a working schematic how to generate free energy. :(

WO2013114285

Quote from: a.king21 on December 30, 2011, 05:09:57 PM
I discovered how to get automatic resonance between the primary and secondary windings. The most important thing is to achieve resonance. Melnichenko came close to solving this problem. The government of Georgia refuses to take this invention seriously.

Remember RESONANCE!!!!! :)

Yes, but WHY RESONANCE? Answer: If Kapanadze's device works with vacuum energy (instead of Earth's electric field) then in that vacuum there are zero-point energy waves. The fluctuation of those waves occur with all possible wave lengths therefore they cancel out each other so the overall energy is zero. But when the device connects itself to one wave length only then it can get energy from that one wave length. Example:

Why does this wave power generator work? It works because the floater touches only a small section of the water (a certain wave length). If it would touch the whole sea level it would not work because the whole sea level does not rise and fall continuously like waves do, here all the possible wave lengths cancel out each other.

That means, we should make a resonant LC circuit and do something special with it. Like connecting it to a pulsed coil that generates sharp voltage spikes (on circuit open) in resonance (synchronization) with the magnetically coupled LC circuit perhaps. Hence I'm not sure (once again) whether the Kapanadze device works with a high voltage transformer or whether the high voltage is a by-product of the principle of work of the device itself.

Regards

Grumage

Dear DilJalaay.

As dear Zeitmaschine pointed out there was some discussion last year regarding this patent.

I thought I had made reference to Don Smith's use of a plasma ball lamp as the section 2 part, but could not find it !! Age ??  ;D

I used this idea many times for safe HV generation ??  See attached.

And yes I agree with element 6 I do not like this new pictureless format as it makes the whole procedure more tedious !! I do however understand that because some folk want to upload images that are too large, crashes the site. But please let us see the pictures again !!

Cheers Grum.

jbignes5

What I came up with was a loop hole. I found it in Tesla's experiments and one patent. The loop hole is accessed through the transformer action. You know the action that transforms the magnetic field into the electric and visa versa. Think about this for a moment. All magnetic field in the system will be converted to electric field by the field coils which in turn generates huge magnetic response in the rotor which in turn regenerates the electric field via the field coils through the field core as the rotor turns. The field coils must be able to convert the magnetic field into a high voltage field. This can be done without a rotating core and that process is the one TK shows.

In the case of Tesla's rotating transformer it needs a prime mover. It so happens that this is another place where one can tap the excess energy. Either mechanical output or further generation of energy can be attached to the prime mover. The prime mover is responsible for moving the rotor through the electric field. Any magnetic connection is done so that it poses minimal interference to the actual rotation of the rotor through the high voltage field.

The process of the rotor coil and core is merely to hold the magnetic field. Any connection to the field cores will cut the field windings and generate further high voltage in the field coils. Since the field coil is circular it's effect will not be as apparent as if the field coils had cross poles. The reaction of the electric field as we all know is 90 degrees out of phase with the magnetic field. This keeps one force from interfering with the other and allows the rotating transformer to act like a avramenko plug, in a way.

Thane Hines experimented in the same direction and has gotten some good results that will speed up the targeted motor or prime mover. Might I add, for no cost or for a slight gain or reduction in the prime movers cost to operate. Again this was done with special transformers that use the same process but in Thanes case the transformer was not rotatable.