Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a.king21

Question and answer between an interviewer and Tariel Kapanadze:- "Question:What do you call your device and do you dedicate it to anyone?
  Answer: I would not dream of claiming this device to be my invention, I just found something which works. This is an invention of Nikola Tesla and all the credit is his. Tesla has done so much for mankind but today he is just forgotten. This device is his invention, his work.    Question:Why are you so sure that this is a design of Nikola Tesla's?  Answer: Because I worked from his invention - his design. I discovered how to get automatic resonance between the primary and secondary windings. The most important thing is to achieve resonance. Melnichenko came close to solving this problem. The government of Georgia refuses to take this invention seriously."

Remember RESONANCE!!!!! :)

supersam

a.king21,

is resonance of an electromagnetic field just a two dimensional way of viewing a three dimensional rotation of an electromagnetic field at the threshold of, electromagnetic cavitation, that might produce all sorts of annomalous effects?  what happens when we spin an electromagnetic field until the point of cavitation?

just curious
supersam

baroutologos

Quote from: verpies on December 30, 2011, 01:34:53 PM
The air was ionized with 20kV 16kHz PDC from a TV Flyback transformer driven by the TL494 PWM controller and H-Bridge HEXFET output stage using a fine mesh copper electrodes.
The major difference was the technique used to create the relative velocity between the electric charges and the magnetic field (in the Lorentz force equation F=qV x B)
You used a mechanical air fan, and I used a Lorentz Fan which creates much greater relative velocity and can accelerate even non-moving (static) charges.

It sounds very sophisticated. :) Also when you say currents were different in Helium or Nitrogen, i assume those were the tube gases..
So under appropriate circumstances can be indeed produced some short of current... interesting!

I also assume, due to your very exhastive explaining nature that you concluded that this procedure has nothing to do with OU and this current (and power) from the charged particles is a fractional reflection of the inputed power to the flyback HV HF source.. right?

baroutologos

Quote from: a.king21 on December 30, 2011, 05:09:57 PM
Question and answer between an interviewer and Tariel Kapanadze:- "Question:What do you call your device and do you dedicate it to anyone?
  Answer: I would not dream of claiming this device to be my invention, I just found something which works. This is an invention of Nikola Tesla and all the credit is his. Tesla has done so much for mankind but today he is just forgotten. This device is his invention, his work.    Question:Why are you so sure that this is a design of Nikola Tesla's?  Answer: Because I worked from his invention - his design. I discovered how to get automatic resonance between the primary and secondary windings. The most important thing is to achieve resonance. Melnichenko came close to solving this problem. The government of Georgia refuses to take this invention seriously."

Remember RESONANCE!!!!! :)

Quote of Kapanadze. Heard more than once. Maybe more than hundred times. When Kapanadze will enter this very forum and have a conversation with us revealing his secret?
This life? Next life? Who suppresses FE? Oil barons or the very inventors? WHat he waits? Contract with piles o money? keep dreaming..

a.king21

Supersam:
I have no idea. What I do know is this.  Tesla created a device comprising  a solenoid activated by a feedback loop which was based on a stethoscope. When the stethoscope pressure was at it's highest a sensor activated the solenoid.
The solenoid was a couple of inches long and maybe a quarter inch in diameter. The device consumed a couple of watts. Battery powered anyway.
He then fixed this device to a skyscraper a hundred metres high or so under construction. Within minutes the workmen descended from the massive building in sheer panic. Tesla said that if the device had been connected for another 30 minutes, the building would be demolished. A few watts in OK lets say ten. Billions of watts out. SECRET? Feedback loop to give RESONANCE.
So the SECRET to OU is RESONANCE. Find it and the energy world is your oyster. That's what I'm looking for. How it works? Leave that to the learned scientists. I don't care. It just works. Let's stop being distracted by sophisticated theories and find resonance.
Even today soldiers are ordered to break step when crossing a bridge. Why? what can 20 men's feet do to a bridge?  Nothing. But if those feet find resonance? The bridge is demolished. A few watts in Billions of watts out.
We just need to find resonance. Magnetic resonance. It's the secret of OU.
So all wires need to be exact multiples of the wavelength. The coils need to be in a ratio 1:4 (quarter wave) -or a multiple thereof. The input transformers and output transformers need to be in resonance. We need to use trimming capacitors to keep resonance where component tolerances cause drift away from resonance. Something like a phase locked loop.  This is meat and drink to an RF radio or TV designer. I'm not either, neither are most of us, so we struggle. But that is the key. RESONANCE.
Happy New Free Energy Year to everyone.