Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From other Planet

Quote from: FreeEnergyInfo on January 26, 2014, 05:20:06 PM
DSL SK70725 PROCESOR = DC / AC CONVERTER ,CONTROLER  ??? ???

sorry, but u reading posts from others at all before u post? Semenihin clearly said the main circuit is this (attachment) and the IC is only there to get readings for observation on Computer. If thats true, but i believe it for now, because he is the one who posted the video and he been doing experiments since months with very similar circuits, so seems plausible to me.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: From other Planet on January 26, 2014, 06:12:34 PM
sorry, but u reading posts from others at all before u post? Semenihin clearly said the main circuit is this (attachment)

What about the complete circuit? L1 and L2 are on the same core (transformer). RH is the load. The gate of transistor K1 is connected to MC34063, so the gate of transistor K2 is connected to what?

T-1000

Quote from: semenihin-77 on January 26, 2014, 10:43:17 AM
It's easy!

Compare and collect
Quote from: semenihin-77 on January 26, 2014, 11:01:52 AM
And who said that he is involved, he monitors.

Diagram below as an example

Care to share full circuit for testing playground? Also the tuning instructions would give an insight for most people here.

P.S> The riddles do not help for those who do no know working principles behind those concepts... ;)

From other Planet

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on January 26, 2014, 07:02:57 PM
What about the complete circuit? L1 and L2 are on the same core (transformer). RH is the load. The gate of transistor K1 is connected to MC34063, so the gate of transistor K2 is connected to what?

Uhm sorry cant answer u that, as i have the exact same question. Maybe semenihin can tell us?
Here is a google translator link to the threads on realstrannik about nonlinear inductance generators how they call it, maybe u can find something there:
http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.realstrannik.ru%2Fforum%2Ftemy-atom.html&act=url

From other Planet

oh and btw, the thin wires going to the side of the PCB (which some here think are connected to a hidden battery) go from the volt/ampmeter to the programmable IC Input ports i guess (they surely are too thin to carry 10 till 30 Amps DC for the Bulbs- assuming 1-3 hidden Lipos), but who knows....
Also why make an obvious wire connection at that point when u can make easy connection to other side everywhere on the Board and camouflage it as soldering point? Doesnt make sense to me.