Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

semenihin-77

I did not make this device, my role there mediator.
My opinion - the radiator is not for transistors, and so as not to overheat working in hard mode battery. My opinion - it rekupirator, very very effective, since the device drove the Germans out there, too, it drove more than one day, there are some video recording that I would not want to spread far.
I ask for help to deal with this miracle. This is the most open setting, all the others were boxes.

forest

most likely it is a spin off from GLED small device, but still low output maybe faked in many ways and especially by local radio transmitter so please semenihin-77, ask if the faraday cage was used to eliminate external radio sources...[/size]

semenihin-77

Quote from: forest on January 27, 2014, 04:37:31 AM
most likely it is a spin off from GLED small device, but still low output maybe faked in many ways and especially by local radio transmitter so please semenihin-77, ask if the faraday cage was used to eliminate external radio sources...[/size]

Such experiments have already been conducted by the unit on a small version of the device.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkF1q_vQNuU

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: Hoppy on January 27, 2014, 03:14:22 AM
Here is a good example of the lengths some people will go to build a fake self-runner.

To serve what purpose? ::)

Quote from: Hoppy on January 27, 2014, 03:14:22 AM
Next presentation please.

Next presentation will come when the forums are again dangerous close to the principle of the TK device. 8)

Quote from: elementSix on January 26, 2014, 10:13:16 PM
Series resonant circuit produces higher current,
and
Parallel resonant circuit produces higher Voltage?

When a capacitor and a coil is connected in parallel (without additional parts being connected anywhere) then this is a series and a parallel resonant circuit in one piece. :)

forest

Quote from: semenihin-77 on January 27, 2014, 05:02:05 AM
Such experiments have already been conducted by the unit on a small version of the device.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkF1q_vQNuU

no, my friend it doesn't proof anything ... ask any microwave guru about that, microwave owen is not a good faraday cage