Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DilJalaay

Quote from: Jack Noskills on January 31, 2014, 05:04:53 AM
What would be the correct way to measure, amp meter in place of bulb ?

In my test input halogen was cold and output was hot.

I need to do some tests using step up transformer. Normally it cannot put a light to 40 watt bulb even 5 watt halogen is hot and shining bright. If tuned system can light the 40 watt bulb without any heat or light in 5 watt halogen then it is a sign on what ?

ofcourse an analog amp meter would be the best.
meter would be in series to your tranformer primary.

magpwr

Quote from: Utopia Now on January 31, 2014, 03:59:02 AM
LC Circuit with 2 coils    ...  very interesting  :  YouTube  Energy Propagation   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdcwDCBoNY

hi Utopia,

Many thanks for showing us this interesting video in youtube.

I will try to re-create this L/C circuit with matching resonance L/C pair with ferrite rod.
This is what i am aiming for around 1/4 or less current draw at source and full power at output.I will surely use signal generator for a start to find out the sweet spot then use a low power generator like
555 or 7555 to re-create the signal.

The bulb acts as a very good indicator in the beginning of the experiment which can be removed later on.Maybe replace with a bridge rectifier instead of bulb at the output coil while focusing on maintaining similar resonance for output coil... 

I will start with existing 45 turns bilfilar coil on my 3 inch toroid and connect a matching capacitor and observe what magic it reveals for a start. :D ;)

Jack Noskills

Quote from: magpwr on January 31, 2014, 07:28:44 AM
hi Utopia,

Many thanks for showing us this interesting video in youtube.

I will try to re-create this L/C circuit with matching resonance L/C pair with ferrite rod.
This is what i am aiming for around 1/4 or less current draw at source and full power at output.I will surely use signal generator for a start to find out the sweet spot then use a low power generator like

The bulb acts as a very good indicator in the beginning of the experiment which can be removed later on.Maybe replace with a bridge rectifier instead of bulb at the output coil while focusing on maintaining similar resonance for output coil... 

I will start with existing 45 turns bilfilar coil on my 3 inch toroid and connect a matching capacitor and observe what magic it reveals for a start. :D ;)

See also if you can find sweet spot when both coils connected as tank circuits without any load, the same test I did. There will be a sweet spot, there always is. Maybe you have proper tools to investigate this effect further than I could.

verpies

What would be the correct way to measure, amp meter in place of bulb ?
If you want to measure average input current, then an ammeter is appropriate.  A light bulb indicates current similarly, albeit non-linearly.
...but I don't think that measuring average input current is your intention - I think that you intend to measure input power and for that, an ammeter is inappropriate.

In my test input halogen was cold and output was hot.
That is an indication that the input current was small while the output current was large.
However, it is not an indication that the input power was small and the output power was large :(

To properly measure average input power you must multiply instantaneous current by instantaneous voltage and then average results of these multiplications.
Multiplying average current by average voltage is a different operation and cannot be used to calculate non-DC power...  It will not work even if most of the members of this forum do it routinely ;)
AVG( i * v ) <> AVG(i) * AVG(v)

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: Hoppy on January 31, 2014, 03:14:38 AM
Wow! Let's start up a scrap yard challenge to produce FE from scrap. Put your design ideas onto a schematic Zeit.  ;D

The biggest challenge of all is the disposal of all the distractions here on a scrap yard. 8)

Quote from: magpwr on January 31, 2014, 07:28:44 AM

No need for a low power signal generator. The LC circuit of the secondary coil IS the signal generator. :)