Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergyInfo

VIDEO ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2hPw8hf1M#t=39

FORUM ...

www.realstrannik.ru/forum/48-temy-freeenergylt-antanasa/134719-ruslan-sergeevich-opyty.html#189301

verpies

Quote from: Jack Noskills on January 31, 2014, 02:04:49 AM
Can you also explain why my watt meter in front of audio amp does not notice anything when I connect load ? It should be able to show 10 watt change even it is not very good meter.
Mostly because your amp draws the same or similar power from its power supply regardless of the load placed at its output.

Such circuits behavior is very common. 
For example see an ubiquitous power supply circuit below (not an amplifier).
In this circuit the input power is relatively constant regardless of the load.  Really!
When no load is connected, a lot of power is dissipated in the internal 1Ω resistor due to current flowing through the Zener diode.  When a load is connected to the output, part of the current shifts away from the Zener diode and into the load, ...but the sum of these currents flowing through the internal resistor, remains the same.
Similar mechanisms occur in class A and class AB amplifiers (especially at light loads).

Utopia Now

LC Circuit with 2 coils    ...  very interesting  :  YouTube  Energy Propagation   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdcwDCBoNY

DilJalaay

Quote from: Utopia Now on January 31, 2014, 03:59:02 AM
LC Circuit with 2 coils    ...  very interesting  :  YouTube  Energy Propagation   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdcwDCBoNY

Dear Utopia Now,
yes good demo.
still current flow in primary through bulb, but the bulb not lit.
its not mean that no primary current, as it already discuss by verpies.
its all about power transfer theorem.

take care.
bye

Jack Noskills

What would be the correct way to measure, amp meter in place of bulb ?

In my test input halogen was cold and output was hot.

I need to do some tests using step up transformer. Normally it cannot put a light to 40 watt bulb even 5 watt halogen is hot and shining bright. If tuned system can light the 40 watt bulb without any heat or light in 5 watt halogen then it is a sign on what ?