Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

"The 'coil' alters its properties when the effect shows up".
                                                                                  end quote from The Cell.

The only effect that I notice in Georgy's video is that the small bulb's output is reduced to nothing when the HV is applied. 
   What is the point, if there is no output from the bulb?

Grumage

Quote from: NickZ on January 30, 2014, 12:24:11 PM
  "The 'coil' alters its properties when the effect shows up".
                                                                                  end quote from The Cell.

The only effect that I notice in Georgy's video is that the small bulb's output is reduced to nothing when the HV is applied. 
   What is the point, if there is no output from the bulb?

Dear Nick.

I think you have got your inverter chip in the wrong way !!  :)

I was privy to an earlier video, since removed !! What is being shown is a current flow through the lamp via the horizontal coil supplied by a 50 Hz square wave pulse. When Gregory switches on the HF the coil gets more electrons and lights up with a corresponding drop in input current. I think he was also demonstrating how the "B" field  (Using the Red vertical coil ) can also enhance or detract from the effect depending on the connection to the HF source.

T-1000 has suggested this many times !! The mixing of current and electrostatic voltage.  BTW the video is related to the schematic you were asked to post the other day !!  ;)

Cheers Grum.

NickZ

Grum:
    Ok, well, I'll see if I can correctly flip the inverter chip, thanks for the reply.
    But, I would be more convinced or impressed, if Georgy were lighting up more that a tiny bulb to show the effects.  Like 1000 to 2000 watts...

verpies

Quote from: Jack Noskills on January 30, 2014, 03:46:47 AM
Then I put 5 watt halogen in the primary before tank to see what goes in the primary
What is going on here ?
What's going on is that you are assuming that the input bulb is measuring the input power "going" into the the LC tank.  It is not.
This bulb is an input current indicator, not an input power indicator.  Conflation of current with power confuses you.

However, the output bulb does constitute an indicator of output power, because in this case the bulb is the load and the measuring device in one.

P.S.
The above analysis assumes a purely resistive light bulb that convers current to heat and light independently of frequency according to the relation  P=I2R.
This means: incandescent and non-inductive bulb.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: gigitonggos on January 30, 2014, 12:08:53 AM
fyuhh..finally i realized that sr 193 used an"  AC HOMEMADE FLYBACK " ;) .february will be an interisting month .. 8)
@ madsatbg your video MAD14 is what sr 193 pointed  :). can it replicated with an " AC FLYBACK  "instead neon transformer?
yeah i should upload my inverter,but the  net here suck  :(

Stepanov does not use a spark gap or high voltage. Neither the Stepanov patent nor the Kapanadze patent nor the Barbosa patent do mention any use of high voltage. Furthermore here clearly the spark fails. That means a) without the spark the big coil is completely useless b) most likely the high voltage generator fails too, not just the spark. But TK seems to be confident that the device will work without the spark and quite likely also without the high voltage generator. So, as it seems, he knows that the high voltage and the spark is only a distraction and has nothing to do with the principle of work of that device.

Then what is the principle of work of the device? Perhaps a (parametric) resonance effect which attracts electrons from ground magnetically instead of electrically as a result of high voltage? The same principle like the Stepanov and Barbosa devices, namely a transformer in state of resonance?

If I'm correct then what is this patent WO2013114285A2 all about? The patent contains a description of the Kapanadze device:

»The system consists of a primary signal generator unit, a secondary signal generator unit and a load unit. However, the system suffers from certain limitations: It contains grounding (i.e., it should be connected to the ground and is not mobile), it has an antenna, very strong electromagnetic fields and electric discharges severely ionize air around the antenna and produce life-threatening O3 (ozone) gas.«

Thus, how can the Kapanadze device ionize the air with an antenna (what antenna?) when the high voltage generator obviously is just there for the supply of the spark gap in order to have a nice distraction? Could it be that the sole purpose of this patent is to spread more disinformation about the Kapanadze device? Anyone has seen yet that mysterious Volodymyr Lietunov device in action?

In addition, what does SR193 need that big 180W TC-180-2 transformer for, hidden thoroughly below the heat sinks? The SR193 device (if not fake) can be started with the power of a 9V battery (although he says the battery is dead), so there is surely no need to have a large 180W transformer just for the feedback loop in order to keep the device running (self-feeding). Hence the conclusion must be that not the blue coil but the TC-180-2 transformer itself is the part that generates the surplus energy here. And so it suddenly makes a lot of sense that the two transistors are mounted on big heat sinks cooled by a fan (like TK green box device) because they drive straightly the transformer which has the load connected to it.

Now, if we are a little bit lucky, then we do neither need high voltage, nor a spark gap, nor a self-made coil, nor a particular kind of capacitor, nor a coaxial cable, nor some fancy integrated circuits, nor a special transformer,  nor a Faraday cage, nor a Ferrite yoke from Russia, nor expensive measuring equipment and last but not least, we do also not need a Tesla coil. All what we need to get free energy should be waiting for us on the next junkyard.