Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Noskills

I made a simple test using 1:1 ratio transformer. I used 80000 permeability core and about 80 turns in each coil. I put identical 1000 nf capacitors on both sides and then searched its resonant frequency, two identical parallel LC-circuits. It was somewhere around 10 kHz. Then I put 5 watt halogen in the primary before tank to see what goes in the primary and a 10 watt halogen in the output tank, a series resonance there. I got almost no light at primary bulb and 10 watt halogen was fully lit. Shorting the secondary had no effect because system was tuned. If I used frequency that was off the sweet spot then primary side had more light than secondary. To my eyes current flow in the primary increased a minimal amount when load was connected, from no light to faint glow. When output was disconnected totally also no effect on primary bulb.

With capacitors removed it was normal transformer action, lots of light in primary and little light in the output.

What is going on here ?

Is this all we need, a tuned transformer with lots of capacitors to bring the resonant frequency down to 50 Hz ?

pepsimaxzu

you put 5 watt halogen in series or paralel with primary?

Jack Noskills

It was in front of tank circuit, not inside it. Just to measure current flow in the whole system. Tank was free to oscillate and any changes inside tank made more current to pass through it. Except at resonant frequency, it still blocked.

A side note, 80000 perm core blocks efficiently everything above 1.5 kHz when using 20 turns. This test had 80 turns and 10 kHz frequency. So looped fluxes cancelled each other but local flux remained which made possible much higher resonant frequency.

I recall that Tariel is using lots of capacitors in his systems.

TheCell

Quote from: FreeEnergyInfo on January 23, 2014, 07:04:37 AM
GEORGY  VIDEO
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZHhYu2nIfE

FORUM
www.freenergy.com.ua/topic/34-eksperimenty-s-katushkami-tesly-kapanadze/page-34#entry9991

-------------------------------
transformer

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS16v5OUU88#t=0

http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg384542/#msg384542
1st : transformator.jpg this is an one wire transformer with ferrite having a high permeability.
Only normal transformer action there.Nothing related to what Greorgy shows.

I recommend registering at this Ukrainian Forum to get his videos;  Greorgy has posted some basic experiments with a coil with a copper rod inside and another one: an aluminium pipe with a copper rod inside.
The main thing is, that the power consumption of a square wave gen reduces significantly when the HV is applied with the means of a flyback transformer and a spark gap or a  kacher with a spark gap. When the effect shows up, imho it does not depend on number of turns of the windings; you can see various coils in his setups and the amps are reduced dramatically when he turns on th HV device. And even in the setup Georgy.jpg the effect does not show up in a coil but this 'aluminum tube with copper rod inside' arrangement. The square wave gen current is dc biased so a magnet is attracted to tp1 (consists of ferrites inside) and the lamp glows dim as long as the HV device is turned off. When the HV is turned on, the lamp shines brightly and the magnet moves away , current is reduced significantly tp1 does not act as a magnet any more.
The voltage of the  'square wave gen' seems to be very robust and the HV device does not seem to interfere with it, as his scope shots show. So when he shows the lamp directly connected to the coil and applying the HV device , current diminishing ; when the gen is operating both signals should superimpose each other , since the gen delivers 50hz and to this frequency the coil has always the same impedance, regardless of what other high frequency signal may be there.

The 'coil' alters its properties when the effect shows up.