Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muscallt and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

jbignes5

Quote from: NoBull on February 19, 2014, 11:52:39 AM
I think Hoppy has already done his homework.
He studied and brainstormed those TK motors on the open forum starting from this reply to Zeitmaschine for 50 pages:
http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg357484/#msg357484

Really? Care to look back 500 pages and see who is there posting, If not more... Me...

He or she couldn't even put together the reference that I put forth. Check hoppy's posts and you will see not much contribution to any subject and I mean only replies of fraud or wrong doing, replies meant to distract or right out shame or insult and no real work being done by these guys.

There are quite a few here that troll the threads and do a good job of scaring away Most experimenters. All of these guys, you can check the quality of their posts by clicking their name and clicking message history. Things to look out for are very low word counts of the posts and them pointing out how dangerous all this is and how concerned they are with post that might lead some into very dangerous areas of experimenting.

Trust me most of what we are doing here is dangerous and most here know the repercussions of experimenting in these fields.

So someone with a 17 post count knows what about this thread? Have you actually read the whole thread or 50 some odd pages?

jbignes5

Quote from: stivep on February 19, 2014, 10:04:57 AM

this is the comment on that video  from  Stefan:

This Question is addressed primarily but not only to Farmhand.
I would be delighted if  anyone else respond to it. e.g Verpies.

How do you understand Displacement Current Mechanism
in open wire circuit from that video?

Please explain Displacement Current Mechanism:
-for DC
-for AC
-for electrostatic charge

simple "open  air" one wire  circuit must obey the same condition - please explain Displacement Current Mechanism with respect to wire gap size or space distance .

Wesley

Hey let me give this one a try.

Displacement current is another fallacy proposed by Maxwell in the late 1890's or so. It was a mechanical analogy to the magnetic field theory. An analogy used to try to unify electromagnetism, Light and a few other things I don't remember.

This is the reason we have strayed so far from the real. We put in place logical fallacies to try to understand them and then they become "LAWS", just like the electron.

The mechanics of Maxwell's Displacement current are quite boring really and do not describe the mechanics actually but the approximation of the area where it should be happening. So Displacement current is not real it's just a way to see it that is somewhat accurate for the outcome but Does Not describe the actual mechanics in reality.

elementSix

Quote from: havuhung on February 19, 2014, 07:12:36 AM
Hi All,
Why until now no one has successfully built an FE devices small capacity, based on the principle of the Tariel Kapanadze?  :(

There has been a few.  You just have to look for them.  If the main posters on this forum ignore thier post totally, then you know that they are onto something or have possible done just that.  The number one rule for disinformation is to ignore those who are posting the exact things necessary for FE.  Until many others start to pay attention to that persons info.

Anyways, I found this circuit on page 108 of this thread.  I thought it was very interesting and would like to point it out again.  Znel posted his information on an experiment that he had done a few times on a Self Oscillator that ran for 17 Hours.  Here is his circuit and setup and the link to the page.

http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/1605/

havuhung

forest

Additinally I suggest you should focus more on Akula small devices. Strangely nobody tried to replicate them, why? 30W is maybe not big but investigating working principle is precious..