Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muscallt and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

itsu

Quote from: verpies on February 19, 2014, 07:56:05 PM
What about the difference in primary resonance frequencies with the secondary open vs. only the bulb across secondary ?

The above testing was for setting a base line understanding of the circuit as i did not really understand what Jack had in mind.
Jack has moved this subject to here:  http://www.overunity.com/14211/lenzless-resonant-transformer/msg388711/#msg388711

He mentions that my windings are not what he had in mind, (prim and sec on each side of the core)  so i will change that and retest.
I will also incorperate your suggestions mentioned above and the one about winding the coils forth and back instead of twice around the core.

Thanks,  regards Itsu

Hoppy

Quote from: jbignes5 on February 19, 2014, 08:12:10 PM

There are quite a few here that troll the threads and do a good job of scaring away Most experimenters. All of these guys, you can check the quality of their posts by clicking their name and clicking message history. Things to look out for are very low word counts of the posts and them pointing out how dangerous all this is and how concerned they are with post that might lead some into very dangerous areas of experimenting.

Well, you certainly take the prize for the highest word count - trolling this Kapanadze thread with monotonous dialogue about how Tesla did this and a Tesla did that!

a.king21

Element six:
I like the circuit you have found but have one observation.
The capacitor is capable of storing over 10 watt-seconds.
The neon consumes a negligible amount of power, so we could be looking
at a conventional effect.

jbignes5

Quote from: Hoppy on February 20, 2014, 05:53:44 AM
Well, you certainly take the prize for the highest word count - trolling this Kapanadze thread with monotonous dialogue about how Tesla did this and a Tesla did that!

The only reason I quote Tesla soo much is that Tariel Kapanadze said it was due to tesla's work that he could do what he did. That was from the mouth of TK. If you don't like the subject of TK and Tesla then maybe you should hit the bricks and go back to the threads that the posters let you distract them from. Maybe you should stick to subjects that you do know, which is a little more then nothing.

Might I comment on the word count issue? Well to be honest it is high because when describing anything you want to inform people of, one tends to make sure the audience knows what you are trying to tell them. And to boot half of what I post is reference material to shew away people like you. Since they can not refute the references they tend to not do the things that you do. Of course others like you tend to laser focus on one line of text to nit pick on and ignore anything else. So this is a tactic I have evolved to combat people who know nothing of the subject yet want to interject their non related wisdom on the subjects.

My postings are verbose to get rid of the element that is trying to suppress these discoveries. They have done this since Tesla's time and most likely will continue until we get tired of all the distractions. <- this is a pipe dream.

stivep

Here is my response:

Two  opinions.
Two opposite sides of displacement curent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGdXfPeTtE8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Displacement_current

Thank you for  previous responses:
Anyone would like comment on it now?

Wesley