Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

In the second part youtube version at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImXCEev1nUY
it shows at 2:27 the output current to the ground line to be around 2.2 amps
and the input current to green box box to be just 0.2 to 0.4 amps
at around 2:40 min in this video.

(In later video parts the output voltage is shown to be around 208 Volts AC)

So there is a real power amplification.
COP around 5.2 !

The heart of the circuit is probably the special wound Tesla transformer.
As both primary and secondary coil are in series via the bulb load,
maybe this is a way to easily extract free power from a ground line ?

So the question really is, if any slightly radioactive sand
around the water pipe which might get excited by the RF bursts has anything to do with it ?

As this circuit has just only ONE WIRE connection to ground
and the current has no way to flow back, this just can not be a pure 50 or 60 hz
AC, but must be currents at least in the 10 to 50 Khz range.

Also it is interesting to see, that the guy holding the green
box gets an electric shock at minute 2:52 when he
bridges the metal case of his fan with the toggle switch with his hand,
so the green box definately is producing the high voltage for the
special Tesla coil.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

HeairBear

Stefan, is this guy hard to find? What do we know about him? Dig him up and see what he says. So far, I smell something fishy. Especially when things are hidden in boxes.
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

HeairBear

In video 7 @ 1:00 there is a newspaper which seems to have a drawing of what looks like a Tesla ray gun or something like that. Also @ 1:15 there is a close-up of the coil.

hartiberlin

Hmm,
what is curious to me now is,
that I found another connection from the green
box and wonder, where this wire goes ?

See attached picture where I circulated the wire in
pink color.

So are there more than 2 coils on there ?
or has the high turn coil a tap where one
connection (the yellow one in this pic) of the bulb bank is connected to ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

HeairBear

I did a little digging and found this, but, I have no clue if this is this person but there are similarities... 

copied from here...  http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEN_4_8_6.html

Dear Sirs,

I am glad to say some more news from Russia about free energy research.

Inventor Andrew A. Melnitchenko made some devices powered by small primary source like 1.5 VDC battery and demonstrated that resonance effect is the way to free power output. He connected a 17W fan motor to his electronic system and it is working! Another load is 60W and it is working also! In his opinion, the system like his resonance circuit powered by small battery DC can be power source for home (KWatts) also! The battery is necessary to make alternating voltage output for resonance circuit. It is possible to close the loop and to make self-charging battery mode.

In resonance, as you must know from college textbook, source is not the source of current, but it is source of voltage only. It doesn't require current from source and it doesn't require power expense from source.

You can try to find inventor in Moscow by phone of newspaper: 7-095-2573515. I must note that this telephone number many times was published in articles are connected with topic of free energy and perpetuum mobile.

This article is different from the other since it made some references on Tesla's work. Yes, it is the same as Tesla's resonance transformer but in this version inventor didn't raise the output to million Volts like Tesla made.

I hope that somebody is interested to make joint research with Andrew Melnitchenko. He need partners like most inventors. If you'll have some progress in this deal, please, let me know. Perhaps, together we can open a door to the future.

Good luck, /s/ Alexander V. Frolov

Could this be our guy?