Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

TK is in hospital now.

Wesley

My sincere sympathies for that man who intrigues us throught out this thread and was the cause that most of us have spent several (hundred?) hours in improvised labs to know his "secret".

BUT god damned it, someone should push it to the masses.

stranger271

Quote from: stivep on September 15, 2011, 07:20:55 PM
TK is in hospital now.

Wesley
hi stivep, Which you have published thanks for the information. :)If at me to appear the scheme I will send to you on mail.It is necessary as soon as possible will share with the world this device that it has not turned out as with Tesla technology has died together with it.I am afraid that капанадзе danger and we can threaten and we do not learn as to do the device :'(

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: stivep on September 15, 2011, 07:20:55 PM
TK is in hospital now.

Wesley

We all have made mistakes in our lives or went down a wrong road sometimes.
It is also somehow understandable that some people have hard feelings with him due to their unsuccessful efforts to replicate his technology.
Just for him as a human being, i wish TK to become well again, so he can leave the hospital.
I think such incidents of fate also give a person time to think and re-think his life.
And as Wesley indicated, TK wants to do what all expect him to do.
So let's just see.

dole

You are very brave man Wesley, I hope this will be recorded as shift.
I just wanted to post what seems to be relevant and hope will lead us in a correct direction,
it may be how TK come there as I remember (antigravity).

#
I can say that so far, I am seeing all sorts of unexpected anomalies with this coil and I have
limited equipment: 2 oscilloscopes, signal generator, power supply, and some electronics stuff,
but nothing fancy such as grid-dip meters, magnetic probes, HV power supplies, i.e nothing like
laboratory quality and quantity.  There are a lot of mysteries about this coil as opposed to a
standard single or bifilar wound coil but the caduceus coil has weird properties and seems to
behave mysteriously where sine/triangular waves are concerned [cannot see it on the signal
feed coil, implies zero impediance] but if sharp square waves are used, you can see these
signals as spikes on the scope. What is interesting is for all signals, using a secondary coil
can pick up these signals depending on what the input signal is an at what frequency is
operating on.

Also, it depends on what SHAPE the input signal caduceus coil is as it seems to have
the property that if a coil is wound on a ferrite rod, the "signal" is thought to be concentrated
along the rod axis.  If the caduceus coil is wrapped around a ferrite ring, then the signal"
might be concentrated at it's center.  Where quoted, the "signal" I am referring to is not
known what it is.  I cannot tell if this is a "potential field" or what because in theory these
signals are supposedly "canceled out" and should be "nothing" right?  This is the so called
mystery I think people are talking about.  That is why I have been talking to you (ark) about
Maxwell because I wanted to see where or what this "signal" is and I don't have a clue but
so far it appears something is there... but the math does not show it as far as I can tell.

I will forego at this time what I have seen and scoped out - until there is enough interest
in this forum to proceed providing any more information to this forum.

Oh, one more thing.  As I said in previous posting - that there was someone somewhere who
wrote that the c-coil was given to Mr. Smith as a "gift" and that it was from an "alien" and it
was implied that they could not reveal its secrets and it is up to us to discover it.  Sounded to
me like they were preserving free-will and this is what piqued my interest to be honest, but
then again it could be bogus as there is no way to verify if this is true.

Kind regards,
Dan
#

Ref:  http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1923.0

I did some research about 5 years ago, coincidentally winding caduceus coil with very strange results, but certainly it has to take more attention.

d.

FreeEnergyInfo