Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernhard

Quote from: stivep on September 16, 2011, 09:03:18 PM

Right before my flight to Prague Riga called TK to make for them device for their  Riga based company.

Before that TK  was around 15 days in Riga..

With that financial potential  Company from Riga would simply contact Westel to ask questions.

Wesley what this company you remember? I'm from Baltic states and can check ...

stivep

Quote from: highvoltage on September 16, 2011, 09:18:27 PM
Wesley

I ASKED YOU ONE VERY SIMPLE QUESTION - DOES TK RUN HIS HOME ON HIS DEVICE?????

You talked of dreams and delusions and everything but the answer to this. 

TK does NOT run his home on the device (something you all seek to do).  I would find this a major stumbling block in my 'guru worship' if I were you.

Wake up and smell the manure

Well would you run  your house from that device knowing that this is all you have for sale and everyone in this planet want to have it?
Assuming  that you  are from Georgia not from US..
You would NOT...............!!!!
Please be polite as I'm...
TK is in hospital and  we pray for him as i will pray for your life not even knowing you...Just for you to be alive.

You have  right to  doubt  his technology...
so what... It is your choice.

I have question for you ...
Did you see it?
did you touch it?
did you smell it?
did you here  it?

If not... than I did....

You are trying to question  how many computers I have in my lab ,and eventually doubt that this is true, as you doubt if that that is not exposed in TK device  exist or not...
NONSENSE my friend...
How about if I stay that you represent 10% of my knowledge and 90% of ignorance  and greed.
Well you will protest ... it is your right....
at the same token it is my right to protest.
So why you bit  the bushes?
If your comment is in very inappropriate time and is painful to friends and family  of TK reading your post.. than If someone from your family will be at that critical time in life and I start to put the sh..t on him or her... would you be tolerating that?

Man I'm telling you I do not care if technology works that much as I care about your life and TK life ...
UNDERSTAND????????????????????????????
and If not I'm going to ask for you to be removed from this forum....
cold, inappropriate and painful  comments please leave till TK is well or God decided to see him....

do you think in your own ignorance that family members of TK do not read this forum?

Wesley

Ps: That company in Riga is easy to recognize by trade. I do not know  the name but I know what they manufacture.
I do not want to say it without TK approval...

Macmep_L

Wesley

TK does NOT run his home on the device (something you all seek to do).  I would find this a major stumbling block in my 'guru worship' if I were you.

I think best way for protection secret of TK is not run own home using that device.
Why?
Simple answer.
Just steal and he lose secret.
I think TK understood that more early.
Ask him anybody to run own home using that device is a provocation and give to other chance get a device free  ;)

Pirate88179

Wesley:

Thanks again for all of your efforts here.  I, for one, greatly appreciate them.  I believe in TK and his device and i am usually very skeptical of such things.  I began this topic because of what was brought to my attention of this fellow's work.  I just hope he lives long enough to see the benefits of his work.  He has my total respect.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

energia9

Wesley

You talk a lot about fanciful things, dreams and conversations that cannot be confirmed.  As they say in Law Courts "objection your Honour!!..heresay and conjecture!!".  Don't tell me what Westel might have said and what TK has told you.  I do not take anybodies word as fact, only fact is fact!  TK himself could be a big fat liar for all we know.

I ASKED YOU ONE VERY SIMPLE QUESTION - DOES TK RUN HIS HOME ON HIS DEVICE?????

You talked of dreams and delusions and everything but the answer to this. 

How can you come here and instruct people what to do, have you read every single post of this thread? you are ignoring something, something what is not understood by YOU!  You wake up! and dont talk about bullshit lawcourts in here!!!  government is a piece of s***t who lied to us since they are present on earth. Tariel is a great man who even let people in his house to his kind family and shared friendliness and loving energy with them.  when will people realise that without loving energy and intent we are nowhere!!!  this is sad..