Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: Bernhard on September 17, 2011, 08:31:15 AM
Wielkie dziÄ™ki Wesley za odpowiedź! JesteÅ› fajny ze podróżowaÅ, do samego Tariel'a Kapanadze i podzieliÅ, siÄ™ ze Å›wiatem 8)

Szalenie przyjemnie  goscic tu Polaka.
Pozdrawiam Polske.. moze i wam sie odmieni jesli TK z tego wylezie.. Jak wiec zostalem najprawdopodobniej otruty razem z Tarielem a TK jest teraz w szpitalu w stanie ciezkim.

Okreslenie otruty nalezy rozumiec jak najpowazniej, ale nie nazywam tego - trucizna z powodow wymagan prawnych.. prawde i tak znacie..Wiec  "przykladowo" jesli byla to trucizna to czekam czy dojda do mnie jakies dowody ze szpitala od Tariela.. A wtedy tak im przyloze ze sie dlugo nie pozbieraja... a pasazerowie beda omijac te linie z daleka.
Chyba ze sprubuja mnie otruc tym razem  raz a dobrze....

A niech truja... Spotkac ich moze przykra niespodzianka... ja tego juz nie zobacze ale im pojdzie w piety i portfele.
Czlowiek ktory wydawal mi sie byc podejrzany byl lekko  lysawy i siedzial 3-4 rzedow przede mna.
w wieku okolo 45 lat. kolo niego siedziala jakas kobieta lub dziewczyna.
On sam siedzial po prawej stronie trzymiejscowego rzedu ktory znajdowal sie z lewej strony  podluznego przejscia.Czyli siedzial na skrajnym siedzeniu od przejscia. Facet gapil sie na nas ale aby to zrobic musial wstac i obrocic sie.
"Ryga" wiedziala ze Tariel leci do Tbilisi."Ryga" "kupila" TK bilet. Facet z "Rygi" ktory mial wyleciec z Tbilisi dzien wczesniej zostal  na miejscu .. moim zdaniem zeby zobaczyc kto to taki kto im wchodzi w droge.

Prawne sprostowanie dla ewentualnych postepowan sadowych:
"Ryga"- jest tylko okresleniem ogolnym odnoszacym sie do niesprecyzowanej przeze mnie jednostki.
"Jednostka"- jest reprezentacja strony ktora mogla byc zamieszana w wydazenie.
slowo "kupila" odnosi sie do "Jednostki"
Jestem  chroniony przez konstytucje USA do wyrazania mojej wlasnej opini. Slowa uzyte odzwierciedlaja tylko i wylacznie moja opinie i nikogo poza mna.
Slowa uzyte oznaczaja tresc jaka bylem w stanie  sformulowac najlepiej jak potrafie,
Tresci przekazane moga nie byc wolne od bledow i pominiec.
Jezyk ktory  uzylem do  tego  postu jest jezykiem Polskim Ja jestem obywatelem amerykanskim i odpowiadam za swoje stwierdzenia przed prawem amerykanskim.
Polskiego nie uzywalem juz dlugo dostatecznie aby nie czuc  w tym jezyku swobody  i dokladnosci wyrazu...
"filozoficzna ekspresja" jest forma przekazu mysli odnoszacych sie do niesprecyzowanego obiektu, celu lub tematu.

Sumujac.. wg prawa amerykanskiego  ci co sa odpowiedzialni za "co kolwiek" moga mnie pocalowac

"filozoficzna ekspresja" :"Jak sie kogos truje to sie truje raz a dobrze  bo potem to sa tylko komplikacje.."

Wesley
language used to respond ( Polish)

T-1000

Abour
Quote from: Jury1 on September 17, 2011, 08:39:08 AM
Interference of coherent waves?

When you have those waves in water, for example, sound waves - you can make water create wibrating pillar in waves interesction.  It's what's called standing/scalar wave.  Easy to experiment - put 2 speakers in the end of tube with length of 1 meter, half fill tube with water and try attach 2 generators to speakers what generate 2 sinusoid waves with phase angle of 180 degrees to each. Or go to science museum in London and see yourself how it is made with just 1 speaker in tube.. :) When resonanse point is hit, the water raises on point where direct and reflected sound waves intersect. Same principle is applied to electronics - there are same properties as with sound, no physics laws broken..

wattsup

@stivep

I have a question that maybe none have thought about. What happens when someone else comes forward with a similar TK device and shows it works, how it works, how to make it and offers this free to the world without any restrictions of commercial or personal usages. What happens to TK and gang? If they miss the chance to be the first on the open source boat, will they be left up the financial creek without a paddle. After all, you must realize that for those in the strictest sense of the open source ideology there is definitely a race going on for who will be first to show it all. We are all working towards that line of action so I am thinking all these guys with devices just wasting time, dreaming of riches and doing this stuff for the money of it instead of the altruistic reasons, well they will all be going down the tube once an open source OUer brings it forward. Meanwhile we see all these dramas occurring right in front of our eyes where anyone with OU that went into a business agreement has now been silenced and they have no more money to show for their efforts.

So I would say it is really up to us to change our world and not leave it up to these guys with devices they want to exchange like the most precious jewel God could ever give you, for you to then want to transact this for a few pennies. There is something in the all powerful force that has obviously made an unwritten law of nature that says, when you receive, you have to give, otherwise you will perish and what you received will perish with you. This is what we are seeing in OU and this is the Law that all must abide by otherwise their fate is sealed.

Based on this, I would technically recommend to all OUers that are working on their own works to stop looking at these other guys, to stop trying to squeeze any level of learning from all these suppositions that we only really have and to close yourself off from all these distractions so that the  universal knowledge can reach you in silence and not be continuously distracted by all these side events which are the doing of others in far less noble terms. They are the smartest fools I know.

So maybe it is better to just leave TK alone and let him work it out for himself whatever he decides it will be his to reap or his to destroy but meanwhile we cannot risk spending and wasting time on this grand guessing game. This is on the OU end of it but on the human side of this drama, I can only say that my heart goes out to TK and seeing him in the last video on his bed just before the views of the device is so contrasting and so sad and I must admit a feeling of great loss. So in human terms, I hope he gets well soon, but in OU terms, withholding this jewel from the world will not get him in the right door when it time to meet the MAKER HE will ask him, what did you do with the jewel I gave you so freely? Why did you not give it to all my children as freely as I gave it to you? Then it will be his to reply.

wattsup

T-1000

Quote from: FreeEnergyInfo on September 15, 2011, 03:12:12 AM

The coil concept - www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal/caduceus(e)(x)(p).htm (for some reason got changed to caduceup.htm, remove brackets for a link)

I just made simple test on Cadeus Coil and got quite interesting result:

My configuration is Cadeus Coil winding on ferrite ring. The wires intersections are on inner and outter sides of ferrite ring.
The wire diameter is 1.5mm. Wound fully around of the ring.

Each leg of winding contains inductivity of 1.84mH. The total inductivity is 7.23mH when measuring entire coil and this is much better than 1.84+1.84  !  :o

So, I looks a bit like bifilar coil but.. will see how it will react as Tesla secondary coil when one more secondary Cadeus coil will be winded from opposite together, tuned to receiving resonance frequency, made to be 180 degrees of phase to 1st Cadeus Coil and then linked with 1st secondary, and the primary coil will be getting spark discharges. :)

Hopefully this information will be useful for someone.

Update: second coil plus first coil made zero inductance when connected together, now all way to use that as Tesla secondary coil for power amplification ;)