Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACEDONIA CD

hello
i like to say that the video of TK whit 200w  the coils there is the half of the secret athere important parts is cover up and all ways people traed to reply the coils and reply what is see there but whit this people AGAING  is lost the raid way of the secret is very clear and is porpose to point the eyes there .. in short ... this is made only to turn away people  of the raid way  is allways has beang like that way now  is diferent ...we have see the old videos from t.k and his 100kw did t.k whill put his secret to see all people and kick the turkey investers <TMZ>  OR ATHERE  who whill take that risk ... this is my thing and that be the real ..............againg the in the video i thing this is made for some reason  is not just simple go to kapanadze and take is shot video and see what is there  and finaly put to you tube ... the scret is allways insaid and is good cover up and clever up to no be see..

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on September 16, 2011, 05:58:20 PM
hello
i like to say that the video of TK whit 200w  the coils there is the half of the secret athere important parts is cover up and all ways people traed to reply the coils and reply what is see there but whit this people AGAING  is lost the raid way of the secret is very clear and is porpose to point the eyes there .. in short ... this is made only to turn away people  of the raid way  is allways has beang like that way now  is diferent ...we have see the old videos from t.k and his 100kw did t.k whill put his secret to see all people and kick the turkey investers <TMZ>  OR ATHERE  who whill take that risk ... this is my thing and that be the real ..............againg the in the video i thing this is made for some reason  is not just simple go to kapanadze and take is shot video and see what is there  and finaly put to you tube ... the scret is allways insaid and is good cover up and clever up to no be see..

Either that
or
the "secret" has been right in front of our eyes all the time.
I personally belong more to the fraction that is of the opinion that the
green box and PVC boxes contain nothing more than standard transistor circuits.

highvoltage

Has anybody here bothered to ask one very important poignant question?  - Does TK run his home on this device???

Whether you like it or not this question affects you all.

IF after +10 years of struggle and despite his low income and need for saving money, TK DOES NOT run his home on this device there are only 2 reasons why this would be the case -
1)  The Govt and laws do not permit it (so why do you think you are going to get away with it?)
2)  The device is NOT OU and total bulldust.

It is that simple!  You can rant an scream at me all you like and call me a troll but these are honest facts.  Why else are you so hungry for this technology?  Will it truly make your life better?  Assuming TK device (not TK anyway but Tesla) is fact, YOU have not worked for it and want it just gifted to you for no effort!  Then what?  You will put it in some little product, change a few wires and then rudely proclaim you are the inventor (like so many scammers before you)?

Any dreams of breaking the energy cartel is laughable when you can't even use it for yourself!

How many of these products are on the market today?  NONE.  And yet you think you will make one ounce of difference despite smarter, more powerful and countless better funded men before you?!!  Half of you are unemployed dreamers looking for a easy riches for no hard work and if you were honest you would admit that.

Anyway, good luck.

stivep

Quote from: highvoltage on September 16, 2011, 07:47:34 PM
Has anybody here bothered to ask one very important poignant question?  - Does TK run his home on this device???

Whether you like it or not this question affects you all.

IF after +10 years of struggle and despite his low income and need for saving money, TK DOES NOT run his home on this device there are only 2 reasons why this would be the case -
1)  The Govt and laws do not permit it (so why do you think you are going to get away with it?)
2)  The device is NOT OU and total bulldust.

It is that simple!  You can rant an scream at me all you like and call me a troll but these are honest facts.  Why else are you so hungry for this technology?  Will it truly make your life better?  Assuming TK device (not TK anyway but Tesla) is fact, YOU have not worked for it and want it just gifted to you for no effort!  Then what?  You will put it in some little product, change a few wires and then rudely proclaim you are the inventor (like so many scammers before you)?

Any dreams of breaking the energy cartel is laughable when you can't even use it for yourself!

How many of these products are on the market today?  NONE.  And yet you think you will make one ounce of difference despite smarter, more powerful and countless better funded men before you?!!  Half of you are unemployed dreamers looking for a easy riches for no hard work and if you were honest you would admit that.

Anyway, good luck.

Well. if Westel never said that this device did not work after spending  big money  to prepare all of this experiment that means that Westel decided to do not fight with TK.
At Turkey presentation  number of university personnel was present.
Cameras  were on all the times.
Most of details if not all of the details are known to  Westel.
The easiest way to get  out from obligation of half a million euro  was to stay that TK device is nit working and contract is broken.
THEY DID NOT DO IT.

AND WHY THEY DID NOT DO IT?

BECAUSE IT WORKS.

Right before my flight to Prague Riga called TK to make for them device for their  Riga based company.
big money ,,,, If they believe  TK device does not work they will never spend for all of his travel and accommodation expenses...

4 nights in hotel Opera plus flight and food times 3 people cost around $6000
TK did not have to pay  nothing.
Before that TK  was around 15 days in Riga..Plus flight for 3 people.
say ..another $10 000

They did not give money to TK but they pay for his accommodation and travel...
Keep TK poor and unable to protest. Even unable to return to  Georgia without money for ticket.
Modern slavery...

We give you everything  but never independence...

With that financial potential  Company from Riga would simply contact Westel to ask questions.
Westel  is asking constantly TK to come back to them and work with them.
TK once lied to will never believe liars.

I know  it works.
If God will not call TK to  rapport to Him  it is possible that That would be enough to TK to say  I will not  ever deal with  Traitors, or any business. I do not have time for it any longer.

I would do it  if it was my choice ...........

I want to see powers of money and domination facing inevitable.
Can you imagine all of this faces.. once big and powerful.. some of them arrogant, and disgusting.
If I knew It is close to my end.. I would love to see them tangle in the web of helpless future.
I'm not against reach people.
But anyone who is sucking blood of people based on their  hopelessness, helplessness   .People straggling to survive and
they offering to  this peoples credits for 25% or even for two % but when you late with payment  it jumps to 29.99%
for me is unfair use of human weakness. 

One who is hungry will pay for food more if he has no  choice. But at the end he will have no reserve to survive tomorrow.

Some of Gas station owners... raising prices  for gas... Yes ...nothing wrong with it...Till they see no money and immediate collapse  when their gas station will become waste land that nobody want  any longer..

Monopoly of energy with no sorry disconnecting electricity  for those  with not enough money no felling just money...
The way they lived, the  same way they ended...
THAT IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE>

with  no attention,  no emotion, no flings, no understanding to their family needs,and no future.. as they did to us....

Wesley

QuoteThen what?  You will put it in some little product, change a few wires and then rudely proclaim you are the inventor (like so many scammers before you)?

Wesley:Sorry that was primitive.You show small uneducated, uninformed  brain...
Nobody will have rights to claim this technology ever!!!
If after TK alive or not anyone find the secret it will be in public domain and/or property of TK family for next 20years.
Once device is proven patent must be granted.!!!That is the LAW... Patent application must obey known knowledge.
If anything was  submitted that is based on any previous patent and/or patent application that  it becomes non patentable.
TK filed international patent application.
That is last moment TK and none apart from TK to get patent on it. There is nothing that could be changed that helps anyone to patent it.
After TK there is no protection ever and this art is free to public to copy and utilize. Please read this document.
http://www.hvlabs.hu/zpe/Gruz/WO2008103129A1%20(1).pdf

I was under impression that you are Mr. HighVoltage at my level.. and I can have intelligent conversation with you
Primitive uneducated question deserves  same kind of response .

Go to your cave and be there Mr. Primate.
I can not have interaction with  Primate at level of 21 century

highvoltage

Quote from: stivep on September 16, 2011, 09:03:18 PM
Well. if Westel never said that this device did not work after spending  big money  to prepare all of this experiment that means that Westel decided to do not fight with TK.
At Turkey presentation  number of university personnel was present.
Cameras  were on all the times.
Most of details if not all of the details are known to  Westel.
The easiest way to get  out from obligation of half a million euro  was to stay that TK device is nit working and contract is broken.
THEY DID NOT DO IT.

AND WHY THEY DID NOT DO IT?

BECAUSE IT WORKS.

Right before my flight to Prague Riga called TK to make for them device for their  Riga based company.
big money ,,,, If they believe  TK device does not work they will never spend for all of his travel and accommodation expenses...
with that financial potential  Company from Riga would simply contact Westel to ask questions.
Westel  is asking constantly TK to come back to them and work with them.
TK once lied to will never believe liars.

I know  it works.
If God will not call TK to  rapport to Him  it is possible that That would be enough to TK to say  I will not  ever deal with  Traitors, or any business. I do not have time for it any longer.

I would do it  if it was my choice ...........

I want to see powers of money and domination facing inevitable.
Can you imagine all of this faces.. once big and powerful.. some of them arrogant, and discussing.
If I knew It is close to my end.. I would love to see them tangle in the web of helpless future.
I'm not against reach people.
But anyone who is sucking blood of people based on their  hopelessness, helplessness   .People straggling to survive and
they offering to  this peoples credits for 25% or even for two % but when you late with payment  it jumps to 29.99%
for me is unfair.

One who is hungry will pay for food more if he has no  choice. But at the end he will have no reserve to survive tomorrow.

Some of Gas station owners... raising prices  for gas... Yes ...nothing wrong with it...Till they see no money and immediate collapse  when their gas station will become waste land that nobody want  any longer..

Monopoly of energy with no sorry disconnecting electricity  for those  with not enough money no felling just money...
The way they lived, the  same way they ended...
THAT IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE>

with  no attention,  no emotion, no flings, no understanding to their family needs,and no future.. as they did to us....

Wesley

Wesley

You talk a lot about fanciful things, dreams and conversations that cannot be confirmed.  As they say in Law Courts "objection your Honour!!..heresay and conjecture!!".  Don't tell me what Westel might have said and what TK has told you.  I do not take anybodies word as fact, only fact is fact!  TK himself could be a big fat liar for all we know.

I ASKED YOU ONE VERY SIMPLE QUESTION - DOES TK RUN HIS HOME ON HIS DEVICE?????

You talked of dreams and delusions and everything but the answer to this. 

TK does NOT run his home on the device (something you all seek to do).  I would find this a major stumbling block in my 'guru worship' if I were you.

Wake up and smell the manure