Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: Jury1 on September 29, 2011, 11:35:56 AM
Hi everyone!
I believe that the caduceus is used to convert the pulses to AC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7QiI8p1gi4
Need to conduct a similar experiment with the caduceus.
I has crashed the oscilloscope, so asked for help to the forum.

Can you make the same experiment but now using coaxial cable
experiment 1:
coaxial cable connected center wire from one side, braid( ekran)  from second side

experiment 2:
Coaxial cable used for
a. left and right coil
b. left coil only
condition:driving coil is regular coil
condition:coaxial cable connected center wire from one side, braid( ekran)  from second side

experiment 3:

coaxial cable used for driving coil  and coaxial cable used
a.for side coil  ( from the left) regular coil from the right.
b. coaxial coil from  left and right
condition:coaxial cable connected center wire from one side, braid( ekran)  from second side

Wesley.

Waves

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: highvoltage on September 16, 2011, 07:47:34 PM
IF after +10 years of struggle and despite his low income and need for saving money, TK DOES NOT run his home on this device there are only 2 reasons why this would be the case -
1)  The Govt and laws do not permit it (so why do you think you are going to get away with it?)
2)  The device is NOT OU and total bulldust.
denied. logical fallacy... known as false dilemma. obviously, there many other possibilities for why TK may not be running his home with said device.

Quote from: highvoltage on September 16, 2011, 07:47:34 PM
It is that simple!  You can rant an scream at me all you like and call me a troll but these are honest facts.  Why else are you so hungry for this technology?  Will it truly make your life better?  Assuming TK device (not TK anyway but Tesla) is fact, YOU have not worked for it and want it just gifted to you for no effort!  Then what?  You will put it in some little product, change a few wires and then rudely proclaim you are the inventor (like so many scammers before you)?
wrong. it's not just "that simple". no. those weren't honest facts but they were a logical fallacy. as far as the rest of your paragraph, objection your honor... assumption, conjecture.

as an aside, you keep using that word 'fact' counselor... i do not think it means what you think it means. ie: if i stipulate that the sky is purple and you agree with me then it is a fact that the sky is purple...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

stivep

WE ALL PRAY FOR HEALTH  AND HELP TO TARIEL KAPANADZE WHO IS MY PERSONAL FRIEND
WE ARE ALL WITH YOU AND WE WIL HELP YOU TARIEL.

PART ONE OF  HOW COAXIAL COIL IS CONNECTED IN THE DEVICE I HAVE SEEN  ( 200W GENERATOR.)
Part one showed

Picture  number IS TO BE COUNTED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

1.SCHEMATIC OF  SPARK ( HIGH VOLTAGE) TWO INDEPENDENT CHANNEL  OUTPUT.( it might not be te exact model number used by TK

-look at doted red line

2.SCHEMATIC OF  SPARK ( HIGH VOLTAGE) TWO INDEPENDENT CHANNEL  OUTPUT.

-right side of schematic red rectangle show two independent HV output
-right above that  red box you see  input "sensor of flame " (даÑ,чик пламени )

3. picture of   SPARK ( HIGH VOLTAGE) TWO INDEPENDENT CHANNEL  OUTPUT
- you see withe 1cm ends of  wire with spike  rigid wire  at the end  of white 1cm ..
- this device  working concept is explained little more at:
http://termoclub-r.narod.ru/ladogaz.htm

4 picture  of  SPARK ( HIGH VOLTAGE) TWO INDEPENDENT CHANNEL  OUTPUT connected to gas burnisher
- look  at three  black  thick wires  from  the device....( please notice screw terminals to screw it to  metal corpus of  burnisher.
this terminals are used by us to  make sure that we will not lose direction  which wire is which.
-  two upper wires coming out of   plastic box are TWO INDEPENDENT CHANNEL  OUTPUTs
-the third wire (lower one) is  input "sensor of flame " (даÑ,чик пламени )
- if you look inside you will see HV transformer..
note: examine winding on this transformer you see from the middle of transformer three sections of wire up and three sections of wire  down/
Two contact pins are connected to thick black wires  HV

5. Close view  to SPARK ( HIGH VOLTAGE) TWO INDEPENDENT CHANNEL  OUTPUT box board.

- two contacts HV out of transformer
- each of  three sections of fine wire of transformer belongs to individual output
- 180 degrees phase  difference ( assumption only  please verify based on schematic)
that means : if one wire has HV on it  the other one does not have...!!! in any given fraction of second
- frequency of spark sequence 50Hz ( assumption)
- the hole in right lower corner of the board is the place for third wire input "sensor of flame " (даÑ,чик пламени )

v How it works.. it works  that way if the sensor  ( separate device small cylindrical one).  does not  deliver signal to input "sensor of flame " (даÑ,чик пламени ) than we have only series of timer regulated impulses of HV on two  other  black  thick HV wires

If flame does not  show up than  sensor deliver  the signal to start the sequence again.
( by term deliver the signal  we may understand
a- blank impulse= no impulse
b. presence of impulse= presence of voltage.

Another  words  as long as we are able to trigger  the sensor input we will have repetitive action of HV output impulse

please verify all the above by analytic thinking and correcting my errors if any !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. connection  of   SPARK ( HIGH VOLTAGE) TWO INDEPENDENT CHANNEL  OUTPUT box board. to  coaxial coil of TK
- do not get confused while looking at upper part ( the drawing) HV ends will be recognized by  symbol: icon of sun  at the bottom  of drawing.
- each  HV wire has withe plastic end and metal spike

-look at withe plastic ends and that is where :
a. #3 ( blue color) is the end of HV middle wire from withe box of SPARK ( HIGH       
     VOLTAGE) TWO INDEPENDENT CHANNEL  OUTPUT box board.
this wire is connected  to left end of coaxial coil

b. #2 wire is HV wire that goes to  third wind on coaxial coil and its withe end with  sharp spike is injected into the  coax shield.

c.#1 wire is the sensor input of "sensor of flame " (даÑ,чик пламени ) wire.
and withe end of this wire is connected to  right end of coaxial coil wire

7. close view at  injected spike of withe end of HV wire #2 and how typical withe end of that wire looks like.
- there was not error and trial.. that guy exactly know  where to attach  this connection. no other prior  holes are present.

8. close wiew at HV wire #2 from  SPARK ( HIGH       
     VOLTAGE) TWO INDEPENDENT CHANNEL  OUTPUT box board.

9.  on this picture please note two pink color dotted  wires . these wires are  ends of coaxial coil that belongs to coil.

10. on this picture
-wire #1 (blue) is  wire input "sensor of flame " (даÑ,чик пламени ) connected to  shield of coax coil cable right side end.
- wire #2 HV is connected to left hand side end of coax coil
- wire #3 HV goes directly from box to injection point on third wind of coax coil

note: assumption is that all of the wires are connected to  shield of coax cable.!!!!!

Wesley

PLEASE  TO TRY TO LOOK AT AL OTHER WIRES AND MADE SCHEMATIC OF THE DEVICE.
THERE IS  ENOUGH INFORMATION ON MY VIDEOS TO MAKE IT HAPPENED.