Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergyInfo

Sergh

Quote from: stivep on September 15, 2011, 07:53:28 AM
might of be poisoned

Wesley,

Were you after the presentation OU device, immediately or the next day, part of these symptoms?

QuoteCentral nervous system oxygen toxicity manifests as symptoms such as visual changes (especially tunnel vision), ringing in the ears (tinnitus), nausea, twitching (especially of the face), irritability (personality changes, anxiety, confusion, etc.), and dizziness. This may be followed by a tonicâ€"clonic seizure consisting of two phases: intense muscle contraction occurs for several seconds (tonic); followed by rapid spasms of alternate muscle relaxation and contraction producing convulsive jerking (clonic). The seizure ends with a period of unconsciousness (the postictal state).[16][17] The onset of seizure depends upon the partial pressure of oxygen (ppO2) in the breathing gas and exposure duration. However, exposure time before onset is unpredictable, as tests have shown a wide variation, both amongst individuals, and in the same individual from day to day.[16][18][19] In addition, many external factors, such as underwater immersion, exposure to cold, and exercise will decrease the time to onset of central nervous system symptoms.[1] Decrease of tolerance is closely linked to retention of carbon dioxide.[20][21][22] Other factors, such as darkness and caffeine, increase tolerance in test animals, but these effects have not been proven in humans.

(see more in Table)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_toxicity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetobiology

FreeEnergyInfo

stivep

Quote from: Sergh on September 28, 2011, 06:14:57 AM
Wesley,

Were you after the presentation OU device, immediately or the next day, part of these symptoms?

(see more in Table)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_toxicity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetobiology

Thank You for your post:
The term "Might be poisoned" I have used because of  Law language requirements:
All of us can see certain factors in my comments about possibility of presence  of poison in food that was served to me.
1. expression of language.
2. legally  required form of my statements
3.facts stated in my comments about the trip to TK.

Conclusion:
a.Perfectly healthy male ( for 30 years  did not get sick)
b.Healthy at given moment TK.
Description of TK at day of arrival to Prague:
-No stres,
-body movement   normal
-facial expression and  mimic normal
-Body language in line with spoken content.( slight excitement observed  when he communicated with me)
I felt in TK:
- hope,
- curiosity,
- need for verification of my personality at first. My goal, approach, position,achievements,level of knowledge of TK device.
-how logically explainable (smart) is to fallow my logic... to give it to the world?

Few hours later I was told :
He has to go to Georgia.
Suspicious of mine was:
1.WHY I WAS TOLD TO GO TO PRAGUE  at the first place?
2.Why I was not communicating with TK  about my trip but David was the guy who made me come.?
3.If David new that TK has to leave to Tbilisi  at the same  day than why I was told to come to Prague, just to see TK few hours?

Comment: Buying ticket  to Prague in  such a short time and than  from Prague to Tbilisi in within few hours, than from Tbilisi to Prague.. was two times, more expensive than round trip  from USA to Tbilisi
and all of the expenses included.

The conclusion might be:
- over-protectiveness around TK
- self interest of few individuals around TK
- fear of already established level of authority ( of his  crew), and placement with regards to ability to influence TK.
- disbelieve of that group, leading to  rather denial at first than approval if TK say so.

So two  males in good shape entered to  Plane from Prague to Tbilisi.
And than? TK eat 10% of food ( his bag with medication was stolen in the airliner)
I have eat 100% of the food.( my computer in the seat of TK bag with insulin was not touched)
I save myself by  emptying by force my stomach
TK did not.

I'm talking to you now while TK is in the hospital.  He  is told to stay in hospital for the next then days
Is that 10% of food? that caused this?

Symptoms around 20 minutes after eating:
-picture in front of my eyes moving from top to bottom.
-read face
-trouble with walking to the bathroom.
-feeling of losing conciseness.( I have never lose  it in my life so I do not know for sure how it  feels)

Associated factors:
-Two man and   Skoda car fallowing me  in airport on my way to  Opera ( hotel TK was in.)
-man in the plane  to Tbilisi watching us before light was off . Seating  3-4 rows in front of us.
The food was given at first to that guy .. It was dark .. I can not recall who gave us food .. was that the crew member or that man who first might of put poison in it.

Logically  for me  the story is simple.

1."Small group of interest" and big money found about my trip
2. They did not now where is TK in Prague. Hotel room was not at TK name.
3.They targeted me  because such dedicated or delusional individual  may refuse to accept money..from them to back of. And because he is American it is not easy to scare him in such short period of time in foreign territory. 
So the action was  very much improvised.
4. When I purchased ticket to Tbilisi "they" found  record in the data base.( so someone might of have access to it) It was NOT american plane .
5. The man seating in front of us  100% was trying to memorize where we seat. ( look at my  previous statements)
6. the food was assumptive (but not verified)  poison .
TK  should of die "naturally" . I should die  "unexpectedly."

For me that was the act of desperation of that "Group of interest"
It was improvisation of factors they  could not prevent otherwise.
when they found out that I'm going to Tbilisi  they where afraid that I will lead TK to give it to the world.

If that was big operation I would be dead before even leaving USA.

So what I'[m  doing now?
By saying all of this words I'm giving clear indication to  "any group of interest"
That  It does not make  any sense to kill anyone at least  for the present Time.. The balance of the TK secret did not change... :)

There was no problem  in Georgia at all.

Wesley

Jury1

Hi everyone!
I believe that the caduceus is used to convert the pulses to AC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7QiI8p1gi4
Need to conduct a similar experiment with the caduceus.
I has crashed the oscilloscope, so asked for help to the forum.