Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 01, 2011, 11:47:11 AM
Technically, this would be an electrically (very) short transmission line.
The full wavelength for the 50kHz signal from the ignition control module would be 6 kilometers.
yes I agree but
we are not talking about resonance we are talking about standing wave  and trying to base on certain point of SWR ( standing wave ratio)
By that we can in vision hot spots inside coaxial cable
concentration of energy in certain points of coaxial line.

We need coaxial line not to be 6km nor 1/2 of 1/4 of the wave length
We need hot spots in coaxial cable

Statement:
1.Standing wave only happened if  impedance of the coaxial line is not equal to impedance of load.
2. if there is no load than  SW ( standing wave) is returning to source ( transmitter)
It will cause transmitter  suffer.
3.Transmitter well  see  short on the end of transmission line even if coax cable  at the end is not connected  to any load at all.
3 if mismatch is happening than we see partial  SW on the coaxial  cable.
mismatch happens when only part of energy is dissipated to any load in any form
4. mismatch is for as primary and mandatory requirement to deal with SW.
5. at SW concentration points we  will have higher temperature of the coax insulation.

6. If sensor is placed next to hot  point  (hot spot)  than we will be able to read  it.
7. if  we would have sensor   wire from withe box next to hot spot we would  get signal that than would trigger spark( hing voltage pulse series)

8. unfortunately it looks like sensor wire is connected to right end shield of coax cable ( please correct me in it)

Wesley

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: stivep on October 01, 2011, 12:28:55 PM
yes I agree but
we are not talking about resonance we are talking about standing wave  and trying to base on certain point of SWR ( standing wave ratio)

Hmm, well any line exhibiting standing waves is in resonance.
And that would have to be in the tens of Megahertz overtones we are talking about.
One would then have to ponder about what the point is in having a HV winding at 30 Megahertz in regards to the operation of 2 100W household lamps and bring that into connection?

core

Just saw the partial diagram on the other page of the HV module. Anyone have the full manual?

This is a complete operating control and HV unit in one. Seems like overkill to me, you would be required to 'jump out' a few things in order to get it start. To maintain the operation you have to have the right signal on the flame sensor. Like most, a hard reset is required to start it again (reset pin).

As you can see the module starts the inducer fan (exhaust fan), and gas valve (MV) on diagram. Exhaust fan likely has a 'fan proving switch' that must close in order to energize main gas. Keep in mind that the logic on these controllers have gotten much better through out the years. Example: Most units (IC) require to see the exhaust/inducer pressure switch input 'open' first then after exhaust/inducer output is energized the switch must close in X seconds. Try to just jump that switch out the module will 'lock out' on you.

You can also see from the diagram that there is no traditional pilot. This is a direct fired system, and because of that the sensor must be by-passed, for a short time with current, to allow the flame sensor to heat up and supply a current. Internal changes to the module would be required to 'fool' the flame sensor input in order to prevent the module from locking out. If the flame sensor signal is being overridden then the actual flame sensor is not contributing to the operation.

Bear in mind also that the flame sensor, on normal operation, rides pretty close to the failure point. So a small drop in gas pressure/ flame will immediately kill the burner. I doubt this flame sensor is reading heat from the coax, the heat required would ignite the coax.

Basically, to get this module to provide HV requires a lot of modification and finger crossing. Wouldn't it be easier just to get an NST with the same voltage and be done with it? Ask yourself this question 'Why would someone use this module when there is so many things that can go wrong with it and need to be by-passed just to get high voltage?'

Great way to keep people occupied.  8)

BTW - Why is the direction being pushed toward what is visible in the pictures? By now it should be clear, there is no secret in what is visible. See how this works? When the video of the Turkish unit hit the forums everybody screamed 'Duel Tesla Coils!' Yet there was not a Tesla coil in sight. Now its something different. Concentrate on what could be in that plastic box. Why does it need to be kept a secret? is it really that simple?

That boiler module is working to perfection, its job, like the coil, was to distract/confuse you. Not only that you are being pushed in that direction, ask yourself Why? The only cool thing about that module is the crystal oscillator.

-Core

forest

Right, distraction... better look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OKRpfrmZ3M&feature=uploademail
Mishail is explaining free energy concept very well (though I didn't understood everything due to my problems with russian language). Two resonant circuits with unidirectional energy transfer.Only from primary to secondary and primary is parametric (non-linear)

Could somebody translate this video and make transcipt ?

core

Thats brilliant, there are no comments on that video, you admit you don't understand Russian very well but you go on to say he is giving a brilliant demonstration of free energy. Yea.... keep talking about a non functional boiler controller.

BTW - Who has the paperwork on that module?

-Core