Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: stivep on October 01, 2011, 10:31:26 AM
Please post  the correction in form of picture
Thank You
Wesley

Okay, here is what can be seen in the photo.
It is uncertain, if TK did modify the ignition control module.
If he has not, i can only come to an explanation that the flame sensor
is being trickled enough by the HV field to give the "right" signal.
It sounds a bit odd though, so i am not at all sure about this.
I don't think that the electrode of the sensor is conductively connected to anything, which can be concluded by looking at the fact that the coil was
taped with isolation tape and only after was the electrode injected in between 2 turns. If it was to be conductively connected the guy that made it, would have done that before taping it.

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: yfree on October 01, 2011, 11:04:16 AM
Dear All,

To me the connections in the pictures point to a very smart arrangement, where the coaxial cable serves three functions: a capacitor a coil and a transmission line. The transmission line is not terminated (not impedance matched) at either end, so, the standing wave will be created in the line at certain frequencies. The third connection might just serve as a standing wave sensor. Properties of such an arrangement (see the attached drawing) might be very interesting.

Best wishes,

yfree

Technically, this would be an electrically (very) short transmission line.
The full wavelength for the 50kHz signal from the ignition control module would be 6 kilometers.

yfree

@xenomorphlabs.

This is correct as long as the 50 kHz signal is a pure sine-wave. If not, and this is more probable, the transmission line resonance will be formed on a harmonic of the 50 kHz.
Just a suggestion.

Regards,

yfree

core

It may help to get the operation booklet on that ignition control. I have seen a lot of them but not that one. There are many different types of operation. As an example some have a 'lock-out' mode and others are auto recycle. The chances that the flame sensor is even operational or plays an integral part is very slim too none. Keep in mind the sensors job is to safeguard the boiler. If its that easy to fool the sensor with high voltage what does this say about the safety benefits of that control?

If that is an auto recycle controller, meaning that the spark never shuts down, then the flame sensor plays no roll in the design. Naturally if there is a suitable signal coming from the flame sensor it immediately shuts down the high voltage.

Internally there is many ways to wire them. The most basic one's feed a small holding coil with the other side of the coil to ground (-) kinda like a thermocouple.

What grabs my attention is that I would expect to see a spark between the HV probe in the braided wire and the center copper conductor of the coax. Based on the wire diagrams guys are dropping shouldn't there be a potential difference between those two points?

Most of the gaps on these electronic ignition modules are spaced comfortably apart. The reason, to prevent nuisance flame failure from carbon bridging the arc.

So......... If the HV was an important secret it would of been placed in the closed box. The simple fact that it is exposed tells me that its being used as 'eye candy'. As I explained above the engineering of that unit would be severely flawed, and dangerous, if it was this easy to fool.

-Core 

xenomorphlabs

@core: Solid point. Finally someone who has more in-depth understanding of the module hehe. As i said, it was the only explanation i could find and it was admittedly not a really convincing one.

So has TK modified the module then or is the 3rd wire just a "diversion" ?

QuoteBased on the wire diagrams guys are dropping shouldn't there be a potential difference between those two points?

Hmm, well output 1 is clearly connected to the braid.
Output 2 is with an 80% chance also connected to the braid (bad angle only)

But you are right, in case it would be braid/center conductor, there could be breakdown.