Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-1000

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 02, 2011, 02:25:15 PM
Come on fellows, let's continue to work together to try to figure this thing out.

Core raises a valid point in that, since "the secret" is being withheld from us, as we have seen on so many other devices, all we are left with is theorizing, speculating and experimenting.  This is obviously very frustrating and I too share this frustration.  Wesley has given us some first hand information from his visit to TK but, TK did not give him everything, or at least enough for a replication.

Just my opinion :)

I agree and because TK used Tesla's work as fundamental concepts for his devices , the only way around is to replicate Tesla's experience before going into which parts what are for in TK's devices.

P.S> Translate to English - http://cvetindigo.ru/2923-intervyu-s-tariyelom-kapanadze-revolyucionerom-v.html

FreeEnergyInfo

stivep

Quote from: FreeEnergyInfo on October 02, 2011, 03:02:13 PM
?????

nice try...

did not work the way you suggested.

1.Device was not connected in any possible way with any external power supply.
2. Battery charger was used to start device for period of 1 second.
3. light bulbs are 220V 100W light bulbs. to make sure please read description on the light bulb.
it is visible to naked eye.
4. Please  show on any on my videos that any wire is connected to the device.

5. please show me that battery charger and battery from picture above  was connected anywhere to any device at all.

Please look at link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YPVwfnvqw0
time: PLEASE LOOK AT TIME LINE  13:22 MINUTE.
YOU WILL SEE CLEAR AND UNDENIABLY THAT THERE IS NO CONNECTION ..OR ASSOCIATION  WHAT SO EVER.

SO LETS STATE FOR THE MOMENT THAT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED///

example #1

if suspicious [person was right... than only for 100W the current drown must be= 8.333333333333334 for period of 30 minutes with few intervals.

Voltage or volts E or V = 12       volts V
Amperage or current I = 8.333333333333334       amperes, amps A
Resistivity or resistance R = 1.44       ohms Ω
Wattage or power P =    100    watts W

For R take impedance Z     
http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-ohm.htm

example #2

if 12V than
if suspicious [person was right... than  for 200W

Voltage or volts E or V = 12       volts V
Amperage or current I = 16.666666666666668       amperes, amps A
Resistivity or resistance R = 0.72       ohms Ω
Wattage or power P = 200       watts W

For R take impedance Z        

example #3
if 24V than   
Voltage or volts E or V =    24    volts V
Amperage or current I = 8.333333333333334       amperes, amps A

Wattage or power P = 200       watts W

For R take impedance Z 

Can you picture  such current from any battery  ?  for 30 minutes?

Thee was no wire connected anywhere. outside  the device.

so where was power supply?

Я не понимаю, как возможно, чÑ,о кÑ,о - Ñ,о не объявляеÑ, Ñ,ак глупые Ñ,,оÑ,ограÑ,,ии и никакой комменÑ,арий никакое название..
Ð'Ñ‹ пробуеÑ,е высмеяÑ,ÑŒ меня?

ПожалуйсÑ,а смоÑ,риÑ,е 
Zdies:Ниже вашиÑ... забавныÑ... Ñ,,оÑ,ограÑ,,ий
ЭÑ,о,  мой вопрос к Ð'ам, Ð'Ñ‹ можеÑ,е оÑ,веÑ,иÑ,ÑŒ на эÑ,о?

ПокажиÑ,е мне, были в моиÑ... видео, Ð'Ñ‹ имееÑ,е усÑ,ройсÑ,ва оÑ, первой Ñ,,оÑ,ограÑ,,ии (зарядное усÑ,ройсÑ,во баÑ,ареи или баÑ,арея) рядом со сÑ,еной комнаÑ,Ñ‹, элекÑ,рически включены на любое усÑ,ройсÑ,во вообще

Ð'Ñ‹ имееÑ,е Ñ...рабросÑ,ÑŒ, чÑ,обы пробоваÑ,ÑŒ запугаÑ,ÑŒ меня, чем Ð'Ñ‹ должны имеÑ,ÑŒ Ñ...рабросÑ,ÑŒ, чÑ,обы оÑ,веÑ,иÑ,ÑŒ на мое вычисление.

Wesley

PS: for that uneducated man  I state   (для Ñ,ого необразованного человека)

does not matter if there was 24V or 220V important is  Energy level.
Load power  was 200W
не имееÑ, значения, если былo
бы 24V, или 220V важный - ЭнергеÑ,ический уровень.
Энергия нагрузки была 200W !!!!!

время эксперименÑ,а 30 минуÑ,, Именно Ñ,ак длинные лампочки рабоÑ,али

It could be any voltage of your choice ... the load is 200W !!

Energy                     Time                

Joules 720000            
Watts 200                    30 minutes           

http://www.mhi-inc.com/Converter/watt_calculator.htm

stivep

Quote from: yfree on October 01, 2011, 11:04:16 AM
Dear All,

To me, the connections in the pictures point to a very smart arrangement, where the coaxial cable serves three functions: a capacitor a coil and a transmission line. The transmission line is not terminated (not impedance matched) at either end, so, the standing wave will be created in the line at certain frequencies. Since the transmission line is rather short, the line resonance may be formed on a harmonic of the HV signal. The third connection might just serve as a standing wave sensor. Properties of such an arrangement (see the attached drawing) might be very interesting.

Best wishes,

yfree
It make  a lot of sense
I was thinking the same way.

look at  post
yfree
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7679.7515

What I do not understand is the wire  connection to white HV box that indicates not the same as in  your concept my friend
Anyhow thank you.

Standing wave in coil capacitor will  give you indication of accumulation of  hot spot energy.

If there was  regular coaxial cable connected  from   braid and center  wire to generator than  there is no way that you could sense anything  outside of coaxial cable

Example:
1. 20meter coaxial line connected from one side to generator (sinus)
assuming generator is 50 ohm impedance output and there  is 50 ohm coaxial cable
matching impedance at point of connection is preserved .

2. end of coaxial line from the other side is connected  to no place ( not connected)

3. length of coaxial  line is =  1Y( lambda) ( one length of wave from generator)

4. all of energy of Y will be returned to generator in form  of SWR ( standing wave ratio)

5. when the first upper quarter (1/4 of Y) of sinusoidal  signal  on its way back is being  returned (90 degrees of phase )  than we have  the highest voltage in this point of coaxial cable = 5 meters form  the end of coax. Than the next  point will be lower 1/4 of the sinusoidal signal 180 degrees of phase)

6. some way i  the middle ( of that 5 meters 90 degrees... than next 5 meters is 180 deegrees) there is maximum  of voltage
some way in the middle of that  distance  it is maximum current
statement: whenever you have maximum of voltage than you have minimum of current  and whenever you  have maximum of current you have minimum of voltage ( that applies to sinusoidal signal in coaxial line)

7. so say you have hot spot in coaxial cable at 1/4 of the wavelength (5 meters from the end of coax cable)
You try to put close to that spot:
a.  sensitive V meter with inductive  proximity probe - it will not show anything at all

b. gaussmeter with Hall sensor probe - it will not show anything at all 

c/ thermometer  Yes this one will work.

conclusion.  Sensor of any kind other than  thermometer most likely will not work.

so  is that what I say  above true?
Not always and not all the time
explanation: if you dealing with coax cable  with  very bad quality. licking of that coax because of braid being done with minimum of copper shield on it lives non shielded spaces ( windows)

How this apply to my theory of coax cable capacitor
It does not apply.
But proves the point.
We are not dealing with coax cable any longer . we are dealing with coax cable used as coax capacitive coil  with  one end of coax connected to center conductor and the other end connected to braid.( shield)

final conclusion.
1.If we apply connection  suggested by  our  friend
yfree   our sensor will  see that point of  Standing Wave concentration

2.It will no longer work as coaxial cable it will work as non shielded coil with increased capacitance

3. And YES IT WILL increase brightens of the light bulb (the capacitance of that coil will react as concentration   energy  storage.

4.If we deliver square wave instead of sinusoidal one than  we will be dealing with  very interesting SW concentration.  Square wave contains  sinusoidal frequencies spectraly as components.
That would be plenty of hot spots in that coaxial capacitive coil

Wesley

( lengths of coaxial cable with respect to hot spot was given to you only as graphic example  for the reason - to explain how standing wave mechanism "works"
All of  parameters are given to you as graphical picture only.)
In real world it is the same  mechanism as I explained to you .

Post #2
update to everything that I have said before:

After thinking and going to discussion with others:

very important news

PLEASE  PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO PHOTO SCHEMATIC RIGHT BELOW:

If I say that this is that is happening ...would you be able to think it  to?
I think I found the right answer to the puzzle.I'm even convinced that I'm  99% on the right  answer.

The coil ( capacitive coaxial coil) is connected
#1. two ends to HV using braid( shield only)
or
#2.two ends to HV using braid( left hand side to center  right side to  shield )
- this concept has its own advantages over #1
-this concept might be better interacting with bifilar coil later placed inside capacitive coaxial coil.

in both situations it will work.. yes it will work!!!

-if connection as in point 1 is made than we are  dealing with "regular coil"
-if connection as in point 2 is made than we are  dealing with capacitive coaxial coil.

statement:
a.System  works without resonance and it  is based on  SW( standing wave)

b. length of the  HV coil is not important.
impulse can be sinusoidal or  square ( no major difference)( but it is  difference in  the sense of it.) for easiest understanding we state that there is no difference.

c. system work as Stupid HV Generation  System ( we will use abbreviation SHVGS.

- by  SHVGS  we understand something that knows only that it must generate impulse. no matter what happened around.
- by  SHVGS  we understand  that  sensor wire is not connected to any wind of the coil . That wire is only sensing presence of EMF( electromagnetic pulsed field) in the coil.
-by  SHVGS  we understand  that  sensor wire is  near  coil or in between of the winds and is not touching  shield of coax nor center wire.
-by  SHVGS  we understand  that  sensor wire is  delivering logic command to the withe box ( ignition HV box).This command must  trigger new series of impulses approx 10 impulses burst= 10 sparks when it was connected to gas  water heater.And now it is only responsible for presence of 10 HV impulses in two output HV wires.
-by  SHVGS  we understand  that  HV impulses connected as #1 or #2 creates pulsed electromagnetic  field around  coil ( capacitive coaxial coil if connected as #2)

Here how it works:

no matter what is  going on around at first:
d.series of approx 10  HV impulses is generated by Withe HV Box
e. 10 electromagnetic impulses is created in the coil
f. sensor wire is sensing presence of 10 impulses ( this wire is placed  close to any point of that coil that has EM pulse level not to high and not to  low.
-if to high it will damage Withe HV Box
-if to low it will  trigger  spark sequence  prematurely.

g.if EM impulse in coil is interrupted or to low than
- sensor wire sends information to Withe HV Box to trigger next sequence of impulses.

h.if BEMF  from  bifilar coil that is later placed inside of HV coaxial coil is causing any disturbance the SHVGS will work  against..  that means it will still keep  HV pulse. in the system  (in picture schematic)  below.

UNDERSTOOD????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i. the 10 impulses is created automatically because timer of Withe HV Box is  programmed this way.

If you get this the rest is only for you to associate with this...
This is the only solution I see and I'm convinced that chance for me to be mistaken is  close to none.

energia9

ok people, from my own experience, i developed this coil about a month ago by checking all kind of  possible coil types and connections, i probably tried hundreds of connections... this 1 is  efficient design , im too scared to share anything on overunity, i know governments are watching us all..
i took this coil further now with 1 wire lighting and at some point when you connect frq gen to hv transformer, transformer need correction on output to exactly what came out from freq gen 500khz,this is by having more windings then usual and try connecting them together (possible LR resonance correction?), i posted a picture earlier when i made 1 out of 12 volt mini transformers, this is essential..(my understanding)/ then primary sends energy to secondary, secondary also needs estabilish same frequency as from hv transformer, then when estabilish resonance between them two, these are all important,  now disconnect both freq gen leads from hv source and primary coil, connection is not neccesarry anymore, energy goes through earth?!. so but if freq gen has been turned off , lamp switches off too.  distance of gen leads are no problem.  you also need half wave rectifier, and a high uf capactor, with its negative connected to ground ,  i do not know how to stabilize effects, hard to get the effect, it does not stay on if coils are disturbed, i know i can estabilish resonance by try placing coils in different places and different wire lenghts this is what im doing all the time.... but how do i stabilize this with components? with what schematic guys? help? i know that frequency stabilizing is the most important thing.... and frequency does change with load...  that needs stabilizing too friends..
no iron or ferrite needed in special coil....