Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfree

xenomorphlabs,

It is just the geometry of his setup that points to NMR, magnetic induction B supplied by the L2, L3 and perturbation provided by L1. The frequency will depend on B, f=gamma*B,  so the frequency is not that important as long as it is above the threshold frequency of the phenomenon. There is only Cu in his setup, no ferromagnetic core, so the only tangible, immediate, source of energy can be Cu (maybe connected to other sources through nuclear spin...). Am I absolutely sure? No. This is what I see and perceive. Only experiments will be convincing. What do you think?

Regards,

yfree

xenomorphlabs

@yfree:
Well Tiger didn't really provide much data/measurements to compare the benefits of such circuit in contrast to other circuits, it seems to be
a rather theoretical suggestion of his.
As long as there is no experiment pointing to NMR (like you also said), i tend to look at that circuit just as a standard resonant circuit.
Hopefully Tiger or someone else will come up with data on this.

From other Planet

i think there are 3 main reasons for using coax cable:
-to use it as asymmetrical capacitor , capacity can easily be adjusted by length
-to make a combination of asymmetrical cap and bifiliar coil
-because of skin effect, perhaps there are high frequency currents which are important, although circuit is tuned to only 50Hz

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: From other Planet on September 22, 2011, 03:10:46 PM
i think there are 3 main reasons for using coax cable:
-to use it as asymmetrical capacitor , capacity can easily be adjusted by length
-to make a combination of asymmetrical cap and bifiliar coil
-because of skin effect, perhaps there are high frequency currents which are important, although circuit is tuned to only 50Hz

What in your opinion represents the other capacitor terminal/pole to the coax shielding in the case of the new TK device?

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma