Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: dllabarre on September 27, 2011, 10:26:19 AM
I did.... See PS:

I used an inductance meter which I agree is prone to some error at 50ft.
This is just to show a measurement of coax cable capacitance and inductance.

Okay, your PS describes the connection of shield from one end to the core on the other end reflecting the capacitance between shield AND core.
An inductance measurement can't be done because it is two separate conductors.
Still i don't understand how your measured different capacitances for shield and core as described above your PS.

dllabarre

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on September 27, 2011, 10:45:50 AM
Still i don't understand how your measured different capacitances for shield and core as described above your PS.

I connected the meter (new batteries in meter, meter only 1 year old).
Maybe it has to do with the shield being made up of a mesh of wire as opposed to a solid piece of wire like the core?  I don't know.
Try it yourself and see what you get.  Maybe the meter gives false readings when used like this?

DonL

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: dllabarre on September 27, 2011, 10:51:33 AM
I connected the meter (new batteries in meter, meter only 1 year old).
Maybe it has to do with the shield being made up of a mesh of wire as opposed to a solid piece of wire like the core?  I don't know.
Try it yourself and see what you get.  Maybe the meter gives false readings when used like this?

DonL

So you were then just measuring the series capacitance of shield and core.
Typical coax cables are approx. 100pF per meter.
So your results seem way off for some reason.

The range of capacitance of the coaxial cable TK used is only in the picofarad range. Hard to see where this should suddenly yield 200 W at 50 Hz and 220 Volt.

stivep

http://realstrannik.ru/forum/39-kapanadze/27277-analiz-novogo-video-kapanadze.html?limit=18&start=468

That  what is not showed  here is coil, but they show connection. So if anyone can add to that drawing of just coaxial coil that would give you guys a lot.
Wesley

Magluvin

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on September 27, 2011, 11:48:40 AM
So you were then just measuring the series capacitance of shield and core.
Typical coax cables are approx. 100pF per meter.
So your results seem way off for some reason.

The range of capacitance of the coaxial cable TK used is only in the picofarad range. Hard to see where this should suddenly yield 200 W at 50 Hz and 220 Volt.

I remember someone, maybe Tito, saying something about 500pf or so at one time.   I believe what was also said was that the smaller the cap the faster the charge, or more voltage quickly. So it will depend on the freq of operation as to whether this low of a capacitance is what is needed. 
100pf per meter.  Do we have any close idea as to the length of the coax used? 
In the hundreds of pf sounds good to me, from things I have read in the past.
Just thinking.  ;] 

Mags