Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenomorphlabs

That's a good schematic. Guys who made it have eyes )
Except for the "battery" part, the yellow cable is most likely a feedback cable that feeds the PVC box circuits.
Hopefully someone can experimentally verify the proposed functionality of the SHVGS especially the flame sensor indeed ensuring contineous operation.

180 degrees out of phase is actually normally resulting in full cancellation of the signal (destructive interference), but that would be if the signals are sent through the same conductor.
The way it is described with the assumption that one HV cables uses coax braid and the other cable uses the center conductor, it is actually charging the coax coil just like an AC capacitor.
Due to the existing distance between center conductor and braid there might be a little magnetic field left, but a big part will as it seems also cancel out because the currents in braid and inner conductor flow in opposite directions.
However the braid has a higher surface area and the special geometry of the 2 conductors has to be taken into consideration when analyzing what happens with their fields.

Note all the diagrams are solely based on the assumption of braid and inner conductor being used in the coax cable.
If just the braid is actually used, things look different.
Another assumption is that the TKignition module contains the same HV transformer that the moscow crew has, so that the whole 180 degree story happens.

Supposing it is braid/inner conductor that, then the TK patent speaking of "strong magnetic field" from the primary obviously cannot be adapted to this new device.

FreeEnergyInfo

T-1000

energia9

Quote from: T-1000 on October 06, 2011, 10:21:44 AM
What is difference between helical coil and this coil? Impedance? Inductance? Capacitance?
i think the coil has nothing to do with the device, people may argue about this, but it is the circuitry whats most important, if you look at all of teslas patents, you will see how he explains all about capacitance inductive force etc.   and what i do see, that nikola tesla had moving parts what we are now trying to replace with transistors.  i think you must think extremely simple to achieve this tech...  all complications will not make it work.   
my grandfather says- THINK 15 min ,  work 1 minute
peace people