Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muscallt and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

stivep

I have little correction to my text about coils:
Enchantments in magnetic flux density  make change
in inductance in the coil when you use much thicker wire to wind the coil.
Why most of calculators in the internet keep omitting this factor is unexplained to me.
I had to go  back to  my youth education in order to  verify this knowledge.
Thank you for pointing this to me..
So in effect you will have change in inductance based on thickens of the wire or
metal  ribbon used to wind the coil.
How much of the change you will experience.?
From internet calculators it does not look  a lot as it is often  omitted as calculable factor.

The major change in impedance is because  of stray capacitance .

Sorry for being inaccurate in my previous explanation.

Wesley

dllabarre

Quote from: forest on October 12, 2011, 07:04:21 PM
Return, watch full Tariel video, looks at bulbs banks , listen to spoken text (in Russian if you can understand) and think  what you see and what you get everyday in normal situation ? do you see this difference ? it's not only visible it is described by Tariel (or his assistant). Don't listen to the theories , think by yourself, listen to the Tariel comments. Very important one.
Again, what we are looking for ? Resonant circuit ? YES. Independant circuit ? YES
How ? How you can make it independant? Listen what Tariel is explaining about power station and you must extrapolate it to theoretical circuit even if you think it is impossible to exists.Think!

P.S.  what if you end on ohm law ?

Forest

Most people here can NOT understand Russian.
If you can understand Russian then why are you not telling us what is being said that is important?
Why are you telling us to listen to video when we cannot understand Russian.
It is you now that is hiding some important information from the people here.

It is not just you.  I know other people here also understand Russian are are not telling us what is being said either.

DonL

Jury1

[IMHO] I think that the problem is not to accumulate 'excess energy' in the system.
It is important to understand how to convert a electrostatic induction in to the electromagnetic induction with high efficiency. While I was able to make this transformation in two ways -
1. With the LC circuit. In the beginning, you must charge a higher capacity electrostatic discharge, then discharge it into the LC circuit (he must have a high Q-factor). An example of such an experiment, I quoted above ...
2. direct a battery charging from electrostatic pulses.

Where does the excess energy in the system?
1. From the atmosphere.
Water molecules in air is polarized from the alternating (bump) of the electric field  ...  is formed volume electrostatic charge in the air.
2. Of grounding.
Between soil particles there is electric polarization. Anomalous potential gradient is formed in the area of grounding. This process involves a molecule of water and air that are found in soil, they form a solvate thin film.
A similar effect is observed in the coherer.

What conditions must satisfy the system so that the interaction occurred with the environment? - It (the system) must be open... This system should use capacitive coupling for work. Electromagnetic induction should not be used in this system.[/IMHO]

forest

Quote from: dllabarre on October 12, 2011, 11:39:39 PM
Forest

Most people here can NOT understand Russian.
If you can understand Russian then why are you not telling us what is being said that is important?
Why are you telling us to listen to video when we cannot understand Russian.
It is you now that is hiding some important information from the people here.

It is not just you.  I know other people here also understand Russian are are not telling us what is being said either.

DonL

Ok,ok.I will tell you , but I think you will not appreciate it the same as if you found it by yourself. There was a critical moment  in video when Tariel or his assistant turned switch on for bulbs bank and then second one. He explained that his device is not like power station . If you have power station loaded with 40W bulb and then suddenly someone turn on switch with a houndred or thousands of kW there will be a very hard time for power station personnel  ;D Tariel (or his assistant I don't remember now) turned on first bulb bank and you see that bulbs hanging among trees DID NOT BLINKED, then second bank - STILL NO DIM REACTION. Do it at home and you will see what I mean. Connecting large load to the grid will make a power correction with SLIGHT DELAY which makes voltage on power line in your house drop for a split of second.(funny thing that Don Smith also talked about "turning switch" issue)
That told me Tariel device is not working from small power to scale up to match load ! His device worked always at the constant voltage level - meaning ALWAYS AT THE MAX POWER FLOWING IN DEVICE.Only the not used power is reused back in form of VARs.

In other words his device use ONLY one law - Ohm's law at output.
Now you can ridicule this theory.  :D Now your time to tell me HOW is that possible ?

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: forest on October 13, 2011, 01:56:26 AM
Ok,ok.I will tell you , but I think you will not appreciate it the same as if you found it by yourself. There was a critical moment  in video when Tariel or his assistant turned switch on for bulbs bank and then second one. He explained that his device is not like power station . If you have power station loaded with 40W bulb and then suddenly someone turn on switch with a houndred or thousands of kW there will be a very hard time for power station personnel  ;D Tariel (or his assistant I don't remember now) turned on first bulb bank and you see that bulbs hanging among trees DID NOT BLINKED, then second bank - STILL NO DIM REACTION. Do it at home and you will see what I mean. Connecting large load to the grid will make a power correction with SLIGHT DELAY which makes voltage on power line in your house drop for a split of second.(funny thing that Don Smith also talked about "turning switch" issue)
That told me Tariel device is not working from small power to scale up to match load ! His device worked always at the constant voltage level - meaning ALWAYS AT THE MAX POWER FLOWING IN DEVICE.Only the not used power is reused back in form of VARs.

In other words his device use ONLY one law - Ohm's law at output.
Now you can ridicule this theory.  :D Now your time to tell me HOW is that possible ?

That is a valueable information, why so shy about it? :)
In a power station, they have to do work to keep the dipole separated
when loaded.
What can be observed in the Kapanadze device is typical for several OU devices and is referred to as the load being non-reflective to the source (battery/or in this case driving circuit cap).
This is probably caused by the auto-resonance that TK was mentioning or a similar process. In the case of the aquarium device, it could be the 90 degree orientation of the coils that prevents loading the source.