Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: T-1000 on October 15, 2011, 08:21:34 AM
We have caduceus coil http://drblayney.com/images/jbwnd.jpg
The heating ferrite means dissipation of energy so we needed to make sure it does not happen(I am Arunas ;) ). To stop Eddy currents we did put paperclip for insullation of ferrite rods there so no more energy was going outside of the coil. By the way, with our setup this phenomena was only in the middle point of entire primary coil.
Again, the primary is caduceus coil, the 2 secondaries are right hand + left hand coils. Please see how magnetic spinning forces work in http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Magnets/Leedskalnin/Magnetic-Current_Edward-Leedskalnin_51pp.pdf You need to follow rules of mother Nature there because this is a way how everything works from single atom to big galaxies in cosmos.
These 2 secondary Tesla coils looks almost exactly like in D. Smith device.
When you have 2 pieces of ferrite, attach insullation on their junction point. Also you need to find out distance between them for best efficency (imagine them as 2 magnets doing work for you with zone of moving bloch wall)
The flyback transformer resonance was about 16 kHz. After spark gap we get wide range of frequences what hit secondary coil resonance harmonics. After this excitation you have moving mass + fields doing work for you.

Hopefully that helps :)

I agree and endorse this statement ..

Wesley

Ps; I just woke up.. got to get my coffee to refresh my brain.
by the way  memorize and  note that words for future  history files:

Quote:"I am Arunas ..."
yes
He is Arunas Lithuanian from England =nick name T-1000
[/glow]
He is the man of That International Group of People that  made it happen.

The Group
Aidas Lithuania
Arunas England ( Lithuanian)
Wesley USA New York

onthecuttingedge2005

If Ohm = "" Then Ohm = 0

If Ohm > 0 Then Ohm = Resistance

If Resistance = "" then Resistance = 0

If Resistance > 0 then Resistance = Heat

simple programming.

xenomorphlabs

I tried to adapt the findings of the 60W schematic to an actual Kapanadze device to understand how the same principle would be in effect there, but i must admit i have some difficulties doing so.
Not to be misunderstood, i highly respect the work that has been done by the people in Stivep's group and this is no attempt to lessen their discovery in any way.
I am only interested in neutral scientific discussion.
Furthermore would it be irrelevant if this is an actual TK principle or something new as long as it works ;)

In particular the differences to TK's latest device are, that in TK's device:
- No 2 diodes in the HV path
- No visible multiple HV caps
- No visible spark gaps
- the HV path is most likely closed (2 cables from the module + 3rd for whatever function)
- No 2 secondary coils reverse wound present at all
- Caduceus coil most likely not carrying HV (cannot be verified though)
- Lamp is connected one wire to ground (closing through ground if you will)

Again, should you guys be onto something with your discovery then
best of luck developing it further.

T-1000

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on October 15, 2011, 09:41:10 AM
I tried to adapt the findings of the 60W schematic to an actual Kapanadze device to understand how the same principle would be in effect there, but i must admit i have some difficulties doing so.
----
Again, should you guys be onto something with your discovery then
best of luck developing it further.

TK followed Nicola Tesla for his device.
Our setup is direct result of Nicola Tesla years of hard work.
This revived technology was forgotten and hidden for >100 years. It is re-discovery and not something did not exist before... :)

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: T-1000 on October 15, 2011, 09:46:42 AM
TK followed Nicola Tesla for his device.
Our setup is direct result of Nicola Tesla years of hard work.
This revived technology was forgotten and hidden for >100 years. It is re-discovery and not something did not exist before... :)

Ah sorry, i was somehow under the impression you directly relate your discovery to Kapanadze. It's more of a Tesla vindication then.
Anyhow, best of wishes with further development. :)