Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muscallt and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

AbbaRue

My understanding of this circuit from the energetic forum post:
You send HF pulses into a Tesla Coil system, and tap off the HV using an "AV Plug" so the output load
won't effect the input. 
Then you use the "AV Plug" DC output to run a spark gap which produces HF AC.
You feed this HF AC&DC mixture through a HV capacitor in sereis to filter out the DC component, leaving AC.
Now you use this AC to run a Caduceus Coil, tuned with a Varible Capacitor, to get a Standing Wave.
This Standing Wave is stepped down and rectified to charge a Capacitor. 
A series spark gap is used to discharge the capacitor into the load once the capacitor reaches a certain voltage.
The output going to the load is isolated from the rest of the circuit by the series spark gap.
So this output should work to run a second unit while keeping things in resonance.

Now we need some specs. on the various components to replicate, test, and improve the device.

PS. I was only using resonance as an example factor of what could prevent a device from being looped back on itself. 
There could be time delay factors too, how do you produce energy and use it to produce itself again right away. 
Once device #1 is running device #2, you can be quite sure you have solved any looping problems. 

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Wesley, Aidas and Arunas,

Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

I drew up a rough version of the circuit from the video in circuit simulator. Hopefully make it a little clearer.

Not all values are correct they need to be filled in as we learn what they are. Feel free to modify it to put in correct values.

Unfortunately the Firefox plugin container crashed when doing this so I only got the image and was not able to save the exported text file. Won't be hard to redo though.

forest

weak point : diodes  ::) I hate them, they are sold cheap only for voltage <=1kV, the bigger are crappy also and break, please eliminate them  :P

e2matrix

Thanks DreamThinkBuild - that's a nice job cleaning things up.  And thanks AbbaRue for your excellent summary.  Very understandable. 

energia9

Are we Sure The Capacitor bank contains 6800 nanofarad 3kv caps?  is it not 6.8 nanofarad?? or 6800 picofarad?