Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Quote from: Hoppy on January 10, 2014, 06:03:17 AM
Hi Grum,

In the green box video 2, the  scene below was panned to by the camera man three times. It shows what looks like a power pole. Do you have any idea how a domestic local supply is taken off this pole?

Dear Hoppy.

On the few occasions I have been abroad for holidays it always made me smile to see the rather makeshift way electricity was distributed !!  ;D

Returning to your photo, without seeing the connection to the top of the pole I would say that was a bunched conductor LV (240 V ac) going down to a pair of electricity meter boxes. The cable seems a little too thick to be a HV single line !!

I am sorry to be so unclear but the top connection would tell a much better tale !!

Cheers Grum.

Hoppy

Quote from: Grumage on January 10, 2014, 07:42:03 AM
Dear Hoppy.

On the few occasions I have been abroad for holidays it always made me smile to see the rather makeshift way electricity was distributed !!  ;D

Returning to your photo, without seeing the connection to the top of the pole I would say that was a bunched conductor LV (240 V ac) going down to a pair of electricity meter boxes. The cable seems a little too thick to be a HV single line !!

I am sorry to be so unclear but the top connection would tell a much better tale !!

Cheers Grum.

Thanks Grum. From another shot, I can just about see another aerial cable coming off the top of the pole, so a couple of meters looks right.

This explains to me why TK was reluctant to demo the Aqua2 device during stormy weather - because of the chance of lightning strike on his domestic supply cable.

Grumage

Quote from: Hoppy on January 10, 2014, 07:57:25 AM
Thanks Grum. From another shot, I can just about see another aerial cable coming off the top of the pole, so a couple of meters looks right.

This explains to me why TK was reluctant to demo the Aqua2 device during stormy weather - because of the chance of lightning strike on his domestic supply cable.

Dear Hoppy.

I would have more concern for the Guy with the cable up his trousers !!  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers Grum.

Hoppy

Quote from: Grumage on January 10, 2014, 08:21:05 AM
Dear Hoppy.

I would have more concern for the Guy with the cable up his trousers !!  ;D ;D ;D

Cheers Grum.

;D Yep, he did look a bit apprehensive  :o

pepsimaxzu

how TK start his inverter in Green box video? in 2004 video he first have to plug in and then inverter will start.
someone showed on this thread foto of inside this inverter but i cant find it.