Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Zeitmaschine

I think we are right at the solution. Exactly. Just connect all dots. Those two Russian devices , smaller one powering two leds and bigger giving 105W show clearly the requirement of ground. Back to Tesla and connect all dot even if they might look crazy. Simple is made looking crazy to create fairy tale...

NickZ

For those interested:
  Energetic Forum is back on, so I guess that they must have renewed their domain.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: forest on February 06, 2014, 03:16:05 PM
Simple is made looking crazy to create fairy tale...

Gorgeous! I was on to this tale on page 943, mainly not because of the coil but because of the capacitors. :(

What is the most prominent feature of this transformer? It is the striking symmetry of its coils. Thus it could be used as a huge line filter coil. And does that mean we have found one more piece in the puzzle? Not step-up not step-down, but we need a 1:1 isolation transformer?

verpies

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 06, 2014, 01:25:17 PM
What exactly is a conductive path? If we capture the electrons from ground, then route them through a load and then give them back to ground, is this considered as a conductive path?
I don't understand. I'd need to see a schematic for this setup.
Conductive path is a path of low resistance.

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 06, 2014, 01:25:17 PM
When a coil is shorted the magnetic field in the core collapses very fast (when disconnected from source) therefore the coil (or a second coil on the same core...
You were not paying attention:
When an inductor is opened, the magnetic field collapses very fast.
When an inductor is shorted, the magnetic field collapses very slow.

When a capacitor is shorted, the electric field collapses very fast.
When a capacitor is opened, the electric field collapses very slow.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: verpies on February 06, 2014, 06:53:36 PM
I don't understand. I'd need to see a schematic for this setup.
Conductive path is a path of low resistance.

I too would like to see a schematic for this setup. That's why we are here. :D

Quote from: verpies on February 06, 2014, 06:53:36 PM
When an inductor is opened, the magnetic field collapses very fast.
When an inductor is shorted, the magnetic field collapses very slow.

If we open and short an inductor continuously then I don't know if that really matters. Important is a fast collapsing magnetic field (I think). So when the primary coil of a transformer (or maybe better the coil one) is shorted and the coil two builds up a magnetic field then what happens to the magnetic field when coil one is opened? Does it collapse very fast?