Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Light is converted gravity

Started by brian334, July 02, 2009, 06:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

The sun does not let mass or energy leave its
solar system.
So almost all of the light that the sun sends out into
the solar system gets sucked back into the sun
by the suns gravity.

gravityblock

@ newbie and others:

Here's a link by Maurice Cotterrell,  http://www.mauricecotterell.com/gravity1.html .  He talks about helical waves or corkscrew waves.  It's a really good read.  He covers the EM waves, the atoms structure, gravity, galaxies, missing matter, etc in only 15 pages.

I may not agree with everything in those pages, but most of it, I agree with or makes sense to me.

Only trying to provide some reference materials.  Please read the pages in the link, they are very informative.

Thanks,

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

@cuttingedge:

The link in the previous post makes references to the Archimedes screw and has illustrations of the Inverse Archimedes Spiral.  Thought you would be interested.

Also, Newbie and I are starting off like you and I did.  LOL

GB   ;D

"This is the half baked section, philosophy based on correct physics rules here"
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

newbie123

Quote from: gravityblock on July 04, 2009, 11:24:56 PM
@ newbie and others:

Here's a link by Maurice Cotterrell,  http://www.mauricecotterell.com/gravity1.html .  He talks about helical waves or corkscrew waves.  It's a really good read.  He covers the EM waves, the atoms structure, gravity, galaxies, missing matter, etc in only 15 pages.

I may not agree with everything in those pages, but most of it, I agree with or makes sense to me.

Only trying to provide some reference materials.  Please read the pages in the link, they are very informative.

Thanks,

GB

GB,

Do I really need to exlain to you why this guy's article isn't credible?   Just because you "understand" what he's talking about doesn't mean it is correct.   This guy is just pushing his theories on the internet...  Not in a peer review journal. 

Btw, there are tons of ignorant statements in his "theory" ... Seriously..   Scientist can't explain why protons don't just .spring apart, he says... Come on..   The strong force must just be a big joke then..  Was this theory written 50+ years ago?

Nb
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

gravityblock

Quote from: newbie123 on July 05, 2009, 02:20:18 PM
GB,

Do I really need to exlain to you why this guy's article isn't credible?   Just because you "understand" what he's talking about doesn't mean it is correct.   This guy is just pushing his theories on the internet...  Not in a peer review journal. 

Btw, there are tons of ignorant statements in his "theory" ... Seriously..   Scientist can't explain why protons don't just .spring apart, he says... Come on..   The strong force must just be a big joke then..  Was this theory written 50+ years ago?

Nb

The guy is not just pushing his theories on the internet, he has written several well respected books.  I have not read one book or article that was inspired and written by man that I did not find a few things I did not agree with.

Even if it's in a peer review journal, it will still be his theory.  Look how long it took mainstream physics to accept Einstein's theory on relativity.  Some to this day still do not accept it.

There will never be a reference I can give you, that will not be someone else's theories or opinions, regardless where the information is being published from.  Do you realize that physicists to this date are still looking for more than 300 theorized particles, including the graviton, in order for their theories to be correct.  They just keep adding theorized particles in order for them not to be wrong.  LOL

Why does it have to be in a peer review journal?  Statements like this means nothing can be true or possible unless it's in a peer review journal.  The only thing you should be reading are peer review articles, since that is the only place for things to be possible and where they're not someone else's theories.  Why are you here?  There is nothing on this site that is credible in your eyes, because they are just personal theories, thoughts and ideas that are not in a peer review journal.  If I showed you a peer review article, then you would probably say, it wasn't accepted or it was ignored, so it can't be credible. You're not in a peer review article either, so I guess none of your theories can be credible, by your own definition.  LOL

Before I even posted the link, I said there were some things I did not agree with, but you still had to find what you believe to be faults within those pages and throw them in my face.  I already knew this would happen before posting the link.

I am through with you, you're thinking is curved due to all that mass in your head!

Have a good day,

GB