Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Light is converted gravity

Started by brian334, July 02, 2009, 06:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Quote from: gravityblock on July 06, 2009, 03:39:14 PM
I'm getting my information from people who can think own their own, without having other people to do their thinking for them.

You have a lot to learn.  I'll upload a video here soon, about all of the particles they are looking for.  Have to work for a few hours right now and don't have the time at the moment to look for it.

I think that the observations of lensing indicate that a quantum theory of gravity, based on gravitons interacting with every particle including individual photons, cannot be correct. For graviton interaction to be correct, a photon would have to follow a polygonal path as it passes a massive body, each segment of the polygon being, perhaps, of planck length.

Lol...   Dude, you are so full of bull shit  and misinformation that it's not even funny....   Here is my challenge to you:

Just show me ONE reference that confirms this claim made by you:

Quote from: gravityblock on July 05, 2009, 03:21:08 PM

Do you realize that physicists to this date are still looking for more than 300 theorized particles, including the graviton, in order for their theories to be correct.

300, huh?    Show me one reference...   Just one that has an ounce of credibility..

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

gravityblock

Quote from: newbie123 on July 06, 2009, 04:04:12 PM
Show me one reference...   Just one that has an ounce of credibility..

Did I not say I will show you a video on the particles they are looking for?  But yet you still demanding I do this after I said I would.  There is something definitely wrong with you.

There is nothing that has credibility in your eyes, other than yourself or your reference material!  And you will be the judge of that one ounce, right?  LOL
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

newbie123

Sigh....     Ok.   Post your YouTube video.
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

Dave45

Quote from: gravityblock on July 04, 2009, 11:24:56 PM
@ newbie and others:

Here's a link by Maurice Cotterrell,  http://www.mauricecotterell.com/gravity1.html .  He talks about helical waves or corkscrew waves.  It's a really good read.  He covers the EM waves, the atoms structure, gravity, galaxies, missing matter, etc in only 15 pages.

I may not agree with everything in those pages, but most of it, I agree with or makes sense to me.

Only trying to provide some reference materials.  Please read the pages in the link, they are very informative.

Thanks,

GB

Great read makes sense to me, I wonder if a magnate motor could be made this way.

newbie123

Quote from: Dave45 on July 06, 2009, 11:13:19 PM
Great read makes sense to me, I wonder if a magnate motor could be made this way.

I wonder if it could power a bullshit motor too.   Enough BS in that article and in gravityblocks  posts to last quite a while.