Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altrez

Quote from: jeanna on July 16, 2009, 03:00:12 PM
There is hardly anything today. I just went out.
I will post my shots in a minute.
The screen will tell you if it is reading rms or peak to peak but you just need to look.
If you still cannot see it after you look closely at your screen, um maybe a pic, but I have a hard time seeing the digital numbers on a pic.

I want to post my pix of today first. This may be just what you are getting too.

jeanna

How do I switch back and forth between peak to peak and RMS?

Thanks!

-Altrez

jeanna

Here are some pix from today.
edit,
South of Seattle, Washington, west coast US
(Altrez I will pm you now.)
My dmm says 0.8v
I will try to put them in order of whole wave first to closest in last.
Normally I see a big wave and the things here today are like carrier waves on that bigger wave, but today that bigger wave is flat. No triple or even  double wave today either.

jeanna

Pirate88179

Jeanna:

Your first pic still had those jagged edges like mine and Jim's.  I won't say where your location is but if you wanted to generally say (as in geographical region) I will leave that up to you but, you know where I am and where Jim is and I think it is amazing that we can see these similar waveforms with the jagged edges.  That covers a large section of the planet with the 3 of us and I am not sure where Altrez is located...but it will be cool to see some more results from other locations.

Great photos!  Yours show up better than mine from my camera.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: jeanna on July 16, 2009, 01:56:53 PM
Hi wilby,
Will you program that in a java type language or at least not MS specific? something browser based would be really cool and so much more universal and open...

[soap box.. stepping down now.]

thanks wilby,

jeanna
absolutely jeanna, browser based so everyone can use it.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

jeanna

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 16, 2009, 05:13:51 PM
absolutely jeanna, browser based so everyone can use it.

OK where is that kissypoo.
:-*
Everyone thanks you, wilby.

@Bill,
I edited my pix to include my location. I will try to do that each time.

jeanna