Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Quote from: electricme on July 17, 2009, 01:48:08 AM
Bill has been able to light up several hundred LEDs, he has been able to light up a fluro tube, he also has been able to light up fluro tubes in "series", this is a big achievement in my book.

Big achievement?   These experiments are neat and all, but what makes this method different from the electrochemical cells or 'earth batteries' experimented with 100 years ago?  How do you know the power isn't electrochemical and really a telluric power source?

Getting 1-2 volts out of the dirt (metals) and believing it's extraordinary just doesn't seem logical..

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: newbie123 on July 17, 2009, 02:04:40 AM
Big achievement?   These experiments are neat and all, but what makes this method different from the electrochemical cells or 'earth batteries' experimented with 100 years ago?  How do you know the power isn't electrochemical and really a telluric power source?

Getting 1-2 volts out of the dirt (metals) and believing it's extraordinary just doesn't seem logical..

since the average ordinary guy off the street isn't doing anything of the sort, not calling it extraordinary just doesn't seem logical.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

electricme

@ Newbbie123,
It sure is a big achievemet in my eyes, I haven't managed to light hundreds of LEDs off a earth battery, have you?
If the world just stuck with chemical cells 100 years old, then we would be nowhere.

Quote from: newbie123 on July 17, 2009, 02:04:40 AM

Well, there you are, you are just as confused as most of us here lol, I have had just one regret in life, if only Tesla and the other EE inventors were still alive, I would ask them a whole lot of questions. As they are not, then we only have their photographs, and patients and notes to research to try and understand how they did it.

There is only one answer, jump in the pond with us all and prove it isn't.

Telluric in nature, well before anyone can do this, they have to understand what telluric is, what it consists of, how it behaves, there is a whole lot more about it, more than I know right at this point in time, but newbie, you have the stars, so, go on and show us.
If I don't know, I will ask. So I am putting my hand up right now, and asking.

We need the right "tools" to do it, and so we will make them in all shapes and forms.
The next tool is about ready, just a little tuning..................

jim

The below photo is the current EB scope shot for today at 5pm 17th July in Queensland Australia
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

altrez

@all

It is true that an earth battery is nothing new. With that being said what I find odd is the fact that they are not in wide spread use. Even if this a pure Voltaic effect it has some serious potential.

I can see someone running a home from nothing but earth battery's. Now true it might take a few 100 earth battery's to run a home but still once the work is done it should last for 20 years with some maintenance.

I plan to go to lowes and buy 12 earth battery's connect them in series and run a JT. Once that is done I can change store bought battery's. And then I can use those battery's to run a small inverter.

So you see if i simply had 350 watts of free earth power running at its max efficiency. i could run my Laptop 65watts my tv 150 watts and lamp 75 watts all from the earth.

Plus run my custom JT circuits for lighting all over the house. I only need 12 volts and 300 mAs to make that all happen :)

So 24 pieces of 8 foot long metal if I am correct should give me that much power.

-Altrez

newbie123

Quote from: altrez on July 17, 2009, 09:02:46 AM
@all

It is true that an earth battery is nothing new. With that being said what I find odd is the fact that they are not in wide spread use. Even if this a pure Voltaic effect it has some serious potential.

I can see someone running a home from nothing but earth battery's. Now true it might take a few 100 earth battery's to run a home but still once the work is done it should last for 20 years with some maintenance.

How long have you guys had Earth batteries run for,  I figured they wouldn't run (stable) longer than a few weeks...   20 years would be awesome.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.