Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altrez

Quote from: newbie123 on July 17, 2009, 10:20:39 AM
How long have you guys had Earth batteries run for,  I figured they wouldn't run (stable) longer than a few weeks...   20 years would be awesome.

That is what I am testing. It seems to me that with right metals they would run for longer then 20 years. I have pulled up old copper pipe that has been underground for 10 plus years and it looked to be in really good shape.

The same with galvanized fence posts. So I am going to buy some copper pluming pipe and some galvanized pipe hammer them 3 feet apart 8 foot down in rows of 6. One thing that I am curious to see is how the amount of rain effects them. More voltage I am thinking. I also think the deeper the better.

-Altrez

newbie123

Quote from: altrez on July 17, 2009, 10:32:01 AM
That is what I am testing. It seems to me that with right metals they would run for longer then 20 years. I have pulled up old copper pipe that has been underground for 10 plus years and it looked to be in really good shape.

The copper holding up isn't really the problem, it's more the minerals/ions in the ground surrounding the electrodes being depleted...  But the electrochemical effects on the electrodes will be seen over time as well.

Pirate,  how long have you had your earth battery running for?

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

jeanna

Quote from: altrez on July 17, 2009, 09:02:46 AM

I plan to go to lowes and buy 12 earth battery's connect them in series and run a JT.
Hey Altrez,
I hope I catch you before you go out to buy all that stuff.

You cannot connect them in series.
I don't care what that long article says. You can't do it.

The earth seems to be a kind of  pulsing random current. It is not DC or AC, but RC. You can connect the leads in a parallel way but not a series way. Unless you have acreage, you cannot do the idea you described. Maybe you have acreage, and I should be quiet...

@newbie123
Localjoe started an EB thread about 2 years ago. Bill's probes still seem to be working. My probes are also still working. I have a Stubblefiels induction coil generator in the ground which I never took out and it is still fine.

If you want an explanation for the reason the metals are OK, here is mine.
The metal ions are replaced by microbial action in the soil.
The microbes surround the metal stakes and use the ion exchange for their own purposes, but that action replenishes any ions missing. I believe this is the reason the EB works better only moist. If there is too much water the EB becomes a galvanic battery and the potential goes down.

Just my thoughts.

thank you,

jeanna

newbie123

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eztcSWZpfJg

Jeanna,   was power being consumed on a regular basis in those setups? 

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

IotaYodi

QuoteThe earth seems to be a kind of  pulsing random current. It is not DC or AC
Im thinking mainly dc. The flow may slowly build charge through the earth then release. There may even be overlapping charges. If there is bemf then you might pick up an ac type waveform.

If you parallel,the amps should increase and the voltage will stay the same.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!