Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@nightshade

Quote from: nightshade on November 12, 2009, 01:55:13 AM
electricme

that's a nice idea using the transformer as a set of probes nice and compact and

could be a way of using that transformer as an earth receiver as well ;  )

keep  on tinkering

shane
Thanks shane, but this was tishatangs idea, not mine, he asked for volunteers to help out with this experiment, so I stuck my hand up. :D

You just might be right about the magnifier effect though, (waiting for the MOT to magnify), I went to a site last night where someone gets better radio reception by sticking the aerial to earth and sticking earth to aerial connection, seems to pull in distant stations, overtime they all crowd together and its just so much noise.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@ Freepow

Quote from: freepow on November 12, 2009, 03:49:08 AM
:) @ All

I want to charge my 1-F Cap from an EER (EB), do I just connect cap + to EB + and cap - to EB - ???
or do I use a diode etc.??
please could someone explain the best way to do this, thanks.

We need to know what the 1-F caps voltage is, and what the voltage your EEB is.

General rule is you need a higher voltage supply than what the 1-F caps rating is.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

freepow

@ Jim

My cap is 5.5v, my EER is only 1 cell at about .8-.9v, 3 mA

electricme

@ freepow

Quote from: freepow on November 12, 2009, 05:52:19 AM
@ Jim

My cap is 5.5v, my EER is only 1 cell at about .8-.9v, 3 mA

Right oh, well you can try it but I don't think you will achieve charging the 5.5v cap.

I think you are going to have to make up extra EERs, at the very least 5 more, even better, make 15 of them.

Then connect them in series, insulating each cell with insulation tape.

--------------------------------

Whats happening is this.
You have this huge cap to fill, but the bucket to fill it is just too small, but it will fill the cap, only to the electrical preassure of .9 volt MAX, (see big water tank drawing) anything over this with your current setup will be done by spikes.

So we need to up the "preasure" some what.
To do that, we can do it in a couple of ways.

1/ make more cells, (at least 6 cells) and connect them in series, if you get 15 cells in series, all the better.
2/ 6 cells, each cell about a 15 inches long. So we use volts and a bit more amps to do the job.

I have a couple of these 5.5 volt caps here, I wasnt real happy with their performance.

jim

electricme

@Bill,

I havent really played around with MOTs before, but I think you could be right there about grounding one side of the trannies windings, I will give this a go tomorrow sometime and see what happens lol.

@ freepow,

In your previous post, relating to connections between F Cap and EER, you are right, they are all paralled up, + to + and - to -.

In my last post to you, the small "black" single cell of .9 volts, refers to the bottom of the "tank" to the dotted line.

By adding the 5 extra (red) cells, the voltage is able to rise enough to refill the CAP.
The smaller the amps, the longer it will take to refill it.

Making the cells longer or wider, the higher the amps, the faster it fills.

It's past my bedtime, night night all

hooroo

jim