Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@ freepow,

Quote from: freepow on November 16, 2009, 12:43:24 AM
:'( Sorry to dissapoint everyone and myself, but I got a scope shot of my normal EER ( just Galv-pipe and copper tube in the ground ) photo #1 = frequency waves and dc-volts

my EER in PVC slot in the ground is photo #2 = just straight line dc-volts

Results very disapointed in EER in PVC slot in the ground... no frequency waves !

All these results are scope + to EER +  and  scope aligator clip to EER -
Don't be disapointed, this is why it is called research, you found out something, and you shared your findings, good work.

Now, remove the EBC in the PVC housing, and put it directly in the ground, then measure it again, record it.
Then take it out of the ground and pop it back into the PVC housing again.

See if there is any differences between tests.

Good work freepow ;)

jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

freepow

@ Jim, Will do !
I'll report my findings soon !

freepow

@ all,     I have a question... If these Earth currents or magnetic energy is actually flowing through the Earth, then why did'nt my EER in the PVC housing... (which is in the ground) ... pick up these waves like a normal EER probes buried in the Earth would ????
cetainly the PVC would not stop those waves or frequencys.
If those waves or currents need continueous earth to travel through then is'nt it really a galvanic method ??
because my EER in PVC in the ground should have picked up something but instead it read on the scope just like measuring a normal dc battery with just a straight line...
It appears those waves or frequencys travel through the ground, but cant seem to continue through the PVC tube to penetrate the copper tube, meaning it must have a continueous unbroken line of Earth ???   WHY ???

IotaYodi

QuoteIt appears those waves or frequency's travel through the ground, but cant seem to continue through the PVC tube to penetrate the copper tube, meaning it must have a continueous unbroken line of Earth ???   WHY ???
Very few wavelengths in the electromagnetic spectrum are going to pass through the pvc. The magnetic field can pass through but the wavelength and current is stopped and just flows around the pvc.  You could do a cardboard tube and the same thing would probably happen with the 2mhz or so frequency's.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Pirate88179

Freepow:

The way I see it is like this.  Telluric currents are, after all, electrical in nature so to tap into them you need an electrical connection.  In other words, to me it would be like laying a plug near a wall socket outlet, it is close but you won't get any electricity until you plug into the outlet.

This is just my opinion based upon my own observations from my experiments and I may not be correct.  Your experiment helped expand our knowledge base here and that helps everyone.  Great work.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen