Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Freepow:

Nice scope shots.  But, how are your electrodes aligned?  You will not get maximum output unless you align them along the north/south meridian. (NOT magnetic n/s)

This made a huge difference in my output.  I can't explain why really but after reading the research and the experiments done by the Russians, I can say that it does make a difference.  I posted a link here back a ways that will help you determine what alignment you need for your area.  Also, your north electrode (plus) needs to be deeper than the south electrode (minus) as close to the magnetic dip angle for your area as possible.  This will give you the max output available with your materials.  This angle, of course, changes with the distance between the electrodes.

If you have any questions about this, just let me know.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

freepow

@ Bill

Hello there,  my large EER has copper pipe(+) = North and Galv pipe (-) = South
                 my mini EER has the 3 inch copper pipe mostly below surface with steel rod (-) inside the 
                 the copper pipe about 1.5 inch see diagram.

Question why is there a difference in the size of spikes, yet the settings are the same ????
Do these sope shots tell you anything ???

tishatang

@freepow
You say the settings are the same.  Even though the DC is about the same, the AC is larger in the second photo.  The scope is measuring the DC and AC at the same time?   The second EER is collecting more AC because it is physically bigger and is acting more as a capacitor or inductor to collect the
AC.   The good news is that the frequencies of the pulses and secondary oscillations appear to be the same regardless of size of the EER!

I don't know how to use a scope.  But, it should show you the time between pulses in milliseconds or microseconds.  This will allow you to calculate the frequencies of the pulses and the secondary oscillations.   The instruction manual on the scope should tell you how to do this.  There are basic instructions on the net showing how to use a scope.  Once we know the frequencies, we can design a resonant circuit based on those freq and know about how far apart to place the rods.  Maybe someone who knows how to determine frequencies with a scope can help here?

IotaYodi

QuoteThe scope is measuring the DC and AC at the same time? 
Only if he uses two channels and 2 probes. The scope shots are only one channel.
You also are using 2 different metals steel and galv iron. The iron is giving more spikes as well as amplitude. I may pull out a steel,aluminum and galvanized rod tomorrow and scope them out as to the differences. To get the max Voltage do as Pirate says for the magnetic declination. 

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/Other-Office-Tools/Oscilloscope-Frequency-Calculator.shtml
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

jeanna

Quote from: tishatang on November 24, 2009, 08:17:06 PM
AC.   The good news is that the frequencies of the pulses and secondary oscillations appear to be the same regardless of size of the EER!

......  Maybe someone who knows how to determine frequencies with a scope can help here?
Hi tishathang and freepow, et al,

I have seen the dc below the ac. It is real.

I will get0.6v-0.9vdc and in addition I will get an ac component.

The frequencies of my 2 different sets were the same also.

The difference was the height of the total, as well.

I had different things in the ground but they related to each other in a similar way that these relate so I think my experience can fit in here.
It is cold and rainy now so all I can offer is last summer's data.

The highest frequency I could get was 2.2Mhz but it went down to 22hz.
Even 2.2mhz is a very long wavelength, I think .
I checked it out on your calculator and the quarter might be possible. (is it 11 feet?)

jeanna

edit
When I say it went down, I mean when I got farther away from the wave in resolution, I could see more of the wave, I could see distinct waves at 22hz.
This changed a little every day.