Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@tishatang,

The web address for the free winscope software you provided is good, I just downloaded a copy but not set it up.
There is another utility on that same page but that one is no good.

Just aside from the above, is it possible to make a tuneable plate capacitor just for earth energy?
Ive been thinking, the higher the frequency that needs tuning, the smaller the tuning capacitor is in sectional area.
Would I be right to assume for lower frequencies, a larger plate capacitor should be used?

I'm thinking about Tesla's electric car and the rod he pulls or pushes in or out of his magic box to tune the energy receiver, the rod he uses, could this actually have been functioning as a tuneable capacitor? as he pushes it in or out of a metal inside tube, he tunes the coil inside the box.

I base this on a very old device which I saw in very old Phillips vacuum tube radios, I saw in the IF section several of these devices, they were about 1/2 high and 1/2 inch in diameter, but had several concentric rings inside them, the same was in the mating top piece which screwed downwards into the base piece.

Another tuning circuit I saw was 2 separate coils, the outside coil was fixed to the chassis, the other coil was able to turn inside the outer coil, similar in fashion to the butterfly in a carburetter.

Am I on track or off the track.

jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@freepow,

Quote from: freepow on November 16, 2009, 05:30:49 AM
@ all,     I have a question... If these Earth currents or magnetic energy is actually flowing through the Earth, then why did'nt my EER in the PVC housing... (which is in the ground) ... pick up these waves like a normal EER probes buried in the Earth would ????
cetainly the PVC would not stop those waves or frequencys.
If those waves or currents need continueous earth to travel through then is'nt it really a galvanic method ??
because my EER in PVC in the ground should have picked up something but instead it read on the scope just like measuring a normal dc battery with just a straight line...
It appears those waves or frequencys travel through the ground, but cant seem to continue through the PVC tube to penetrate the copper tube, meaning it must have a continueous unbroken line of Earth ???   WHY ???
I have noticed this also, but in a different way.
I once drove a aluminium flat rod into the earth, about 6 inches.
Then I made a see-saw movement with the same rod.
This same setup was connected to a moving coil meter, as I moved the rod backwards and forwards, I could generate electricity and more of it.
The faster I pushed the rod backwards and forwards, the faster the needle moved backwards and forwards.

The funny thing is, I could still get this effect without touching the earth sides, but the closer the rod was to the earth side, the more power I made.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

IotaYodi

QuoteThe funny thing is, I could still get this effect without touching the earth sides, but the closer the rod was to the earth side, the more power I made.

Im seeing the lines of the earths magnetic field and the Alum rod cutting the lines of force. The closer to the ground the greater the magnetic field intensity.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

tishatang

@electricme
The early way of tuning resonant circuits was with variable inductors.  Var caps were not invented until about 1915 with the advent of radio.  The rod of Tesla was likely inserted into two coils to vary the coupling between them.  Some arc welders use this principle instead of multi-tapped coils.  You cranked a wheel that slid an iron bar up and down between the coils.  This changed the mutual inductance transferring different amounts of power.   The butterfly coils changed mutual inductance by physically moving the coils positions relative to each other.  This works for radio tuning where you have low power and high frequency.

Freepow scope shot shows two important things to me.  First, there is a freq coming in at regular intervals.  Second, there is a resonant ringing the same as you would get with a resonant tuned circuit.  The scope should give an approximate freq of each based on the sweep freq of the scope.  It looks to me that the ringing freq is about eight times higher than the first.

By knowing the freqs, you can calculate the wavelength.  See here:

http://www.csgnetwork.com/freqwavelengthcalc.html

Say the first freq is at a wave length of 11 meters.  If you placed two rods in the ground 11 meters apart, the strength should be increased because you are in resonance with the wavelength.  If you don't have enough space to place rods 11 meters apart.  You could divide the distance by 8, assuming the ringing resonance freq is 8 times higher.  Then you are now tuning to the ringing freq which is in resonance to either the small EER or the earth currents?  You now have a distance of approx 1.4 meters which is more practical to place ground rods.  As an experiment, you could place another rod this distance away from the EER as an additional ground point. 

Build another EER a different size and see what the scope shows.   If the first freq is the same, then it is coming from the earth.  If the ringing freq is different, the resonance is part of the EER and not the earth.  It would be really helpful if the ringing is the same.  This would indicate a natural resonance of the earth to tune for when we build an EB.  This would also tell us how far apart to place the ground rods.

freepow

:'( The first scope shot is of my mini EER   -  3 inch copper pipe with 2 inch steel rod inside of copper pipe.
     The second scope shot is of a much larger EER    -    long copper pipe with galv iron pipe, 1 foot         
     apart between copper and galv.

both EER's are almost the same in DC-volts and almost the same in mA's

If you look closely at both shots, you'll see the spikes etc. seem to be exactly the same except larger
     spikes in the second shot, and the first shot = mini EER = DC volts around 0.9
                                         and the second shot = large EER = DC volts around 0.7-0.8     

Does these scope shots of (mini EER) and (larger EER) help ???