Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freepow

Hi All,  I have 2 EB's in PVC slots in the ground - connected in series - charging my  1F cap, so far my cap has 43.6 mA on DMM, but drops off quickly, my EB's curent seems to be dropping and does'nt seem to be replenishing its self, I will keep testing this...but I think these EB's will eventually go flat !
Only time will tell...

electricme

@freepow
Grab a syringe and fill it with water, then drip about 7-10 drops into your earth cells, set up your DMM to measure volts first.
The water seems to recharge the cells, so far with my setup, the energy does drop off as the water evaporates with the "heat", yes jeanna, its getting hot out this way, freepow and I have had temps into the high 30s with thunder bumpers as the weatherman says, and I need to finish off my Stubblefield winding machine, something always seems to come along to prevent me finishing some thing.

mw383,
you and jeanna both (and others I know) can relate to sore fingers, don't worry, it will be my turn soon enough.

The skeeters are thick tonight, the house is locked down tight and the little bities are still gettin in, driving me crazy, the can of squirt doesn't seem to be working, maybe a flame thrower might singe their wings, lol.

Hay guys, I and my Bible went to church in Brisbane this morning,  ;D (I enjoyed it, had a free cuppa T n a bickie) after the service the head Pastor (excellent fellow) met me and asked if I was a preacher,  :P  eeeeeehaaaaarrrr just imagine electricme on the platform, whacko, now I can just imagine the sermon about jule thieves, nathan stubblefield, n Tesla, n the SINs of chemterails, what a shock dem parishioners would have, (me too) lol.

jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@mw383,

Quote from: MW383 on November 16, 2009, 11:31:47 AM
Jim / FreePow,

In my own experiences with copper pipe - galvanized nails/pipes, I have seen large increases in mA's by simply increasing surface area. Initial cells I made were exactly like FreePows (12" copper pipe w/ 8" galvanized nail on interior). For single cells I left outside diameter of copper bare. When I had multiple cells I used electrical tape on outside diameters of copper instead of FreePows PVC. Things improved dramatically when I used copper pipe with galvanized pipe on interior with .125-.250" gap in between them. Just like a regular battery, this style will improve greatly with surface area being increased.

I have also experimented with something quite different that radically increases surface area while retaining similar overall package size. Basically I took copper washers and galvanized washers and stacked them on a galvanized bolt (with a very small space between the washers). Galvanized washers were in direct contact with galvanized bolt thus attaching all galvanized together. Copper washers were all tied together via soldered wire. If you perform surface area calculations you will see that you can radically increase area with this construction. Due to limited copper washer suppy I could not build a very big version of this but it clearly outperformed my original pipe/nail combination and double pipe combination. I spent a lot of time with these types of constructions before shifting into Stubblefield design. I am half tempted to revisit this washer construction in a more full sized configuration but it will wait because I have to many irons in the fire as it is right now. Copper washers a bit hard to find. If I did revisit this it would most likely be in another voltaic chemistry having easier to find materials.

Other things I have tried with this style earth battery is to add permanent magnets into the equation. My original goal was to place magnets directly in ground in order to increase local magnetic field strength along earth magnetic field directional vector. The soil I was in was heavy clay which I know to have good amounts of aluminum silicates in it. Aluminum is a paramagentic material. So the theory was to tag onto frequency of earth magnetics, increase field strength, transfer through earth battery via paramagnetic properties of my soil and observe results. Magnets were set in an attract mode and spacing was varied. Again, standard pipe style earth battery (1 galvanized, 1 copper) was employed. Basically I was trying to see what Stubblefield may have been doing when he tried rare earth due to lack of time. I am thinking that I need to get one of these scopes. Can anyone recommend one that isn't too expensive?

, MW383

I have been thinking along these lines also, I bought some special thin cleaning cloth on a large roll, which I hope to press into service as the seperator between the interrior of the copper tube and the zinc electrode, I thought I might make up a thin mud puddle and soak the mud into the cloth and afix this between the pipes.
--------------------------

I also have some copper sheeting, well its a copper hotwater system which has been cut in half, and I was thinking of making a 6" square pile of alternative copper and zinc sheeting pile with the same mud soaked stuff between all sheets.

jim

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@tishatang,

I will take a look see at those web addresses you posted tomorrow, I need my sleep again, funny how I don't do anything with 1/3rd of my life ha ha.

goodnight all.

jim

tishatang

@MW383
There is software out there that converts your pc into an o'scope using the soundcard as inputs.  Try here:

http://www.zen22142.zen.co.uk/Downloads/download.htm

This has been discussed in some of the other threads here at OV.  Use the search function.  I think the above Winscope is free?   

@electricme
weather here warmed up a bit to melt the last of the snow that fell about ten days ago.  Cold, but nice and sunny.  Got to open the windows briefly to air out the house.  You mean you have skeeters there too.  Is there anyplace without those pests?  Probable not.