Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t3t4

Quote from: electricme on December 02, 2009, 06:34:38 PM
@ t3t4

Hello there,
I'm sorry t3t4, sometimes I do get carried away, it's the ADHD in me, by the end of a day my medication is a bit thin, so I trend to run off a bit.
so if I caused you any grief I publically apologise to you.

I welcome you here and look forward to your posts as no doubt the others would also. :)

jim

Hey, no worries Jim. I took no offense, but you did seem a little pissed at me. So maybe I can help, not as well as santa of coarse,,lol. But I can show you where I buy to get deals. It's easy to get $9k scopes from the government and others, all you have to do is bid. I don't have 1000's that I can piss away either, but I have a few hundred. If you do too, then you can have something newer for nickles on the dollar. So I'll provide a few links here to my favorite places to buy high end for dirt.

You can turn around and sell on eBay if you want, I did it for about 3 years full time. But, competition has become killing and dismemberment, it's not fun and you'll have to be frugal and educated about what you are bidding on. So do your homework before you bid and you'll be fine. I still see lots of deals, but it's harder today to get a steal. Simple truth is: too many people are playing the same game.

Anyway, here you go:

http://www.go-dove.com/default.asp

http://www.govliquidation.com/index.html

http://www.usa.gov/shopping/shopping.shtml

Check them out at your leisure, sign up if you want, it's all free just like OU.com, but you still have to sign up, just like you did here. Be willing to pick this stuff up when you win. Shipping is a killer since your mostly buying lots, not individual components or equipment. But, $300 goes a long long way with a typical resale value of 2:1 on a bad day. Their all bad days anymore since the competition is so nasty. But even still, you guys can find much newer test equipment in lots for next to nothing compared to original cost. Some new, some old, most works, but some doesn't.

I hope this helps,,,ho, ho, ho,,,,lol

Thanks,
t3t4

electricme

@ t3t4,
Thats OK ;)

Quote from: t3t4 on December 02, 2009, 11:39:28 PM
Hey, no worries Jim. I took no offense, but you did seem a little pissed at me. So maybe I can help, not as well as santa of coarse,,lol. But I can show you where I buy to get deals. It's easy to get $9k scopes from the government and others, all you have to do is bid. I don't have 1000's that I can piss away either, but I have a few hundred. If you do too, then you can have something newer for nickles on the dollar. So I'll provide a few links here to my favorite places to buy high end for dirt.

You can turn around and sell on eBay if you want, I did it for about 3 years full time. But, competition has become killing and dismemberment, it's not fun and you'll have to be frugal and educated about what you are bidding on. So do your homework before you bid and you'll be fine. I still see lots of deals, but it's harder today to get a steal. Simple truth is: too many people are playing the same game.

Anyway, here you go:

http://www.go-dove.com/default.asp

http://www.govliquidation.com/index.html

http://www.usa.gov/shopping/shopping.shtml

Check them out at your leisure, sign up if you want, it's all free just like OU.com, but you still have to sign up, just like you did here. Be willing to pick this stuff up when you win. Shipping is a killer since your mostly buying lots, not individual components or equipment. But, $300 goes a long long way with a typical resale value of 2:1 on a bad day. Their all bad days anymore since the competition is so nasty. But even still, you guys can find much newer test equipment in lots for next to nothing compared to original cost. Some new, some old, most works, but some doesn't.

I hope this helps,,,ho, ho, ho,,,,lol

Thanks,
t3t4

Thanks Santa, good thing your claws are retracted, lol, OK, I will take it all on board and go and take a look see. :D

@ all those who follow my 63 earth battery cells, last night they died, well it turns out it was a bad connection involved, never mind, I spent a bit of time in the blazing hot sun, (35 degree heat  8) ) and re did all the EBC connections.

Did a few series and group cell tests, the output has dropped overall, but it is still able to put out enough voltage to make a white HI Bright LED blinding to look at.
Santa should stick the led on Rudolf's nose this Xmas run. Wow solar powered LED nose light. ;D

@ t3t4,
Hey, I got a challenge for you, start an oscilloscope class, :o  VERY BASIC only, in a new thread, how about it? It will help keep this EEB thread as it is supposed to be. If you can keep it related to OU stuff, you may have a lot of students, you never know, you just might get the title of Scope Guru on OU.
Besides, we all could do with a refresher on how to use our scopes, have a think about it.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

t3t4

Quote from: electricme on December 03, 2009, 12:19:45 AM
@ t3t4,
Thats OK ;)

Thanks Santa, good thing your claws are retracted, lol, OK, I will take it all on board and go and take a look see. :D

@ t3t4,
Hey, I got a challenge for you, start an oscilloscope class, :o  VERY BASIC only, in a new thread, how about it? It will help keep this EEB thread as it is supposed to be. If you can keep it related to OU stuff, you may have a lot of students, you never know, you just might get the title of Scope Guru on OU.
Besides, we all could do with a refresher on how to use our scopes, have a think about it.

jim

I could do something like that, and I would, but, if I did, I would be a bit redundant. It's got nothing to do with being lazy or anything like that, but rather the fact that so many others have already done the tutorials. I'm no master, but I did learn the hard way from some of the true masters. Youtube has some excellent tutorials on how to use an oscilloscope, and lets face it, who wants to read the book when you can just watch the movie? But I can recommend some excellent sites to read over if some prefer it that way, otherwise, I'd recommend youtube for some excellent video tutorials.

But even more is available on DVD if you prefer it that way instead. I think most people do not understand the coupling, how to couple what and when. How do you know what to measure or how to measure if you don't know what you should be measuring to begin with? It's tough to say the least. It's something I struggle with myself. This planet is confusing and maybe confused, but with the correct equipment, one can measure both AC and DC almost everywhere. Some of the ULF bands will dip into and below the 6HZ range. Some meters will see this as DC when it's actually AC. But even when you know you have DC, an AC wave can still be measured since AC can pass through caps and batteries and pretty much anything else.

But I would still recommend youtube as a free source of scope tutorials. Knowing what you should be measuring, well, that's up to you guys to decide for yourselves. But I'll gladly help where I can.

t3t4

electricme

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: electricme on December 02, 2009, 07:34:34 PM
@ the big m in ok
Hello Lee and thanks for your question.
Thanks for your response.  I downloaded a copy of the drawing.  It's very representative of the Bedini motor, with the major exception being the MOT.  Caution with that!  Mechanical setups aren't my forte', but I like the relatively low voltage approach by Bedini.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.