Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: electricme on December 03, 2009, 11:30:56 PM
@ the_big_M
Hi Lee, it is a bedini .
If you go back a few posts, and click on the paper clip, you will see this in operation
I'm just putting it to a different use, see the pic below, Ultra Violet radiation, I can smell the OZONE ha ha
Hi electricme,

Be careful of the ozone.  It's a strong poison.  That's what lightning makes.  But at least you're not being blinded yet by any short wave ultraviolet rays from the tube.   :o   :P   ;D 
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

tishatang

All,
For those of you who are in middle of winter, here is good reference material to read.  Go here and download Hawkins Electrical Guide number 4 and number 8.  You can get them all if you want.  But, emphasis on electrical generation and distribution and AC motors.  Copyright 1917, published 1922.  Number 4 good for basic explanation of inductors and caps using mechanical examples.  Number 8 gets into wireless telegraph and into tuned circuits.

http://www.scribd.com/

I can not access this site anymore.  I am guessing this is where I downloaded these books?  I was going through old saved files last night and discovered them.  See what life was like back then.

tishatang

Electrime
Here is rough sketch of setup. 

First thing is measure with scope unconnected leads of MOT.  Any signals from primary?  Any from secondary?  Would be good if MOT makes an ERR because they are everywhere and easy to find.  If signals note voltage and freqs.

Next, power up MOT primary using ground rods as in sketch.  Place scope across ground rods and see if get anything? 

Check secondary and see if get any transformer action?  Try ungrounded first.  Then ground one lead and check again?

Finally, make a parallel res circuit by placing your var cap across the secondary leads, slowly tune the dial.

Any freqs detected coming from the primary side will be important here.  This is because the tank circuit res freq may not be a harmonic of the primary.  This is where we can add caps to change the range of tunable freqs.

After all this, you can reverse the primary with the secondary and get different freqs.  Now you will energize the secondary and make the primary the tank circuit.

Final variation would be to use another var cap in series with the coil being energized between the ground rods.  Again, hopefully primary will reveal freqs available to tune for.  May have to add another cap to bring in range.  This will make a series res circuit which will boost amps.  The transformer action and the tank circuit will boost volts.  Hopefully, the earth currents follow somewhat basic theory?

The MOT will have low Q because of the tight windings.  So, not as high gain as NS EB.  But, hopeful something will be revealed for future experiments.

Another thing.  Yes, one rod deeper in ground helps because declination of magnetic field.  Since you are in Australia, try the alum rod deeper into the ground.

Good luck

electricme

@tishatang,

Thank you very much indeed, tomorrow looks like being a big day for me.
I will have to sharpen my pencil point I think, lots to doo.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.