Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@All,

I was thinking about how to make a tuner, and I came to the opinion, the easiest way would be to take 3 round steel cans, they could be fruit tins, vegetable tins etc, then you would need a threaded rod, 4 nuts matching it, several steel washers and insulated washers.
Insulated washers could be made from the sides of a icecream plastic tub, use a suitable hole punch for this.
Then you would need 2 solder tags, use some brass or tin shim.

It could be mounted on a piece of deewhy (wood), solder a wide L bracket to the bottom of the bottom can, well it depends if you wanted a horizontal or vertical mount setup.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@all,
I setup a another copper pipe in the ground, (close to the MOT) then 40 feet away I drove in the ground 4 ft of aluminium rod.
The meter says there is .450volts output.

I connected this as per tishatangs circuit, with tuner as well, to the MOT.
I cannot see any out put from the MOT.

If I connect the cro to the MOT, then I can see something.
I need to muck around with for a while.

hmmmm.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

Cosmicfarmer

@electricme

Good luck on your project! that seems like the way to go.  Active systems pull the real amps from the ground, but are the most tricky to get right.  I thought a MOT was a transistor and in your drawing it seems like an inductor, but thats just me being confused.

I am "done" with my ground power station for now and have had it outside charging for 24 hours so far.  Basically, its 4 high frequency bridges tied to 4 650f 2.5v supercaps in parallel, and a switch knocks them out of the circuit and into series.  Around the caps is a metallic mass that is excited by a SEC Exciter that is powered from a solar panel through a JT.  The excited mass around the caps is supposed to interact with the ground and draw more charge into the caps.  Dr. Stiffler was showing dramatic charging in such the same manner, however he used a power supply and smaller caps.  The solar panels put out much less power then his setup, however its "free" energy.  I think the setup I have is more like a turbo that is active during the day, while charging still occurs during the night.

I think the mega capacitance I am offering the tiny one foot ground rods is keeping my charge speed low.  That, and I have not tinkered with the depth of the rods at all, and I think they are somewhat parallel. If you saw my EB to SCOPE video you know the layout of the rods.

I shorted the caps and installed the box outside.  One hour later the caps had rebounded to .012 volts or 12 milivolts.  After that, during the night, I saw a charge speed of 2 milivolts every hour.  During the day, charge speed seemed to have quadrupled, but I still after a whole day don't even have a half a volt. 

The SEC turbo seems to be working.  If I could store solar energy in a cap for night time, then I would be cooking with nitrous.  It would be interesting to see what my charge speeds would look like if I had the solar panel go straight to the caps instead of the way I have it now, to see which way is more efficient.  I believe I need the ladder filter as the capstone of this device, as that seems to unleash the SEC.

I am sure if I take a few caps out then I could charge faster, but of course I would be giving up amps.  Right now this "earth battery" seems something you set up and then go on vacation, and when you get back you have something to play with. 

Later, when I actually get a decent dipole formed, I am planning on making a CFL + Jouletheif port for the energy, and battery charger - you switch which one you want.  Ground light or Ground battery?  You decide.

On a side note I wound a big JT coil. About 20 feet of wire on each A and B side and the thing sings like a solid state bedini on twelve volts, with only a volt as input.  I seriously think JT and Ground battery (EER?) need to be married. they compliment each other.

Allright thanks for your time.

I will post a pretty graph when I am done with the readings, but right now

Pirate88179

Cosmicfarmer:

Holy crap!  You have every thing in that circuit except the kitchen sink, ha ha.  I am envious that you have 4 of those big caps, actually, I am happy for you.  And, you have a working SEC too.  Nice going.

I mentioned before about alignment and electrode depth being important to the output.  With the correct materials and alignment, you should be getting close to 2 volts @ 19 mA's or so.  This small amount will charge my single 650 F cap up to about 2.65 volts in less than 6 hours.  That is still a while BUT we are putting in a lot of usable energy into them.

Yes, I believe a decent solar cell will charge up a b-cap in a reasonable period of time.  Most of the cells I have put out over an amp of power although, I have not tried any of them direct to the big cap yet.

Best of luck with your experiments over there.  With all of those technologies combined you may hit a big breakthrough that none of us ever thought of.  I will be most interested in hearing about more of your results.

Thanks,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

Quote from: Cosmicfarmer on December 14, 2009, 07:23:50 PM

I will post a pretty graph when I am done with the readings, but right now
Wow.

I got .345v after a day in my eb caps.
I wonder if you also had some smaller capacitance caps if they would or could feed it faster than what you and I did?

Do you remember t3t4?
He made a drawing about taking volts from free air and I actually filled 2 batteries to 1.17v after the day.

I am thinking if the spikes are what is filling the bcaps with volts and farads  (mmm amps) maybe the high voltage low farads caps will quickly collect and dump into the larger cap better and faster??
I think his drawing was posted on localjoe's thread in july or august.

I do not know how to hook this up, but I am sharing the reasoning. thassall.

jeanna