Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@ ALL AUSTRALIANS

Sign against the CLIMATE CHANGE by signing this partition please, WHY? because of this http://www.moriah.com.au/textarchive/rudds-ets-down-but-not-out.htm .

If you want to do something to STOP Climate change in Australia, go to here http://barnabyjoyce.com.au/Newsroom/MediaReleases/tabid/74/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/986/ONLINE-PETITION.aspx#Comment6414 and sign this partition.

To those in other countries, why don't you approach your own members of paralament or senators who are against climate change, and get them to do the same.
Force them to take notice of your rights.

Thankyou

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

:) :) :)                                 :) :) :)
@ all Americans against climate change.

I found this petition for you all here, don't just sit by and let it be steam rolled over the top of you all.

http://www.webcommentary.com/php/SignRepudForm.php

There may be others I don't know about.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@tishatang,

I was looking through one of my electronic magazines and found a tuner designed for just low frequencies, most of the plates have not been included, there is just a single adjustable plate with 2 side plates, very interresting this, the article says to get access to the lower frequencies, the tuner is bigger than usual, if one wanted higher frequencies, then more plates are added together, the air gap being much smaller.

So my reasoning is, make a really big tuner, same principle as we see in the below photos.

jim

electricme

@all,
A few pages back I made reference to a concentric tuner, this is a air tuner device which appeared in the late 40s to late 50s in different multiband radios, and is a "fine" tuner. I present it here as someone someday might need the use of it.

As you can see there are several "concentric" rings, or cylinders, the top is slowly inserted into the bottom cylinders and so the frequencies change.
Adjustment is done via a nylon insulated screwdriver.

jim

electricme

@all,
Switching Hi Currents.

When this stubblefield research battery is up and running, I want to be able to "keep it in tune" by using a heavy duty wafer contact switch, which I have below.

This is going to have to wait until its working, but this circuit should explain it.

jim