Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@Bill,

Thank you Bill, I also hope there are others who will jump on board, this is fasinating stuff.

Quote from: Pirate88179 on July 15, 2009, 01:45:04 AM
@ Jim:

This was a great idea you had for this topic.  I hope we can get data from many other areas on our planet to compare.

@ Jeanna:

Thank you for posting your shots.  I will do so soon as well.  I think this will really tell us something.  I also want to take measurements during a storm, not a close one but, while one is in the area just to see what, if any, difference we might see.

Bill
Good idea to see if you can record any electrical strikes from storms, just be very careful.
If you feel the hair raising up on the back of the neck, dive for cover.

I will have to wait until October at the earliest for storms as I live on the underside (Australia) of this great planet of ours.

I had an idea, what say I make just a single coil on a toroid and bury this in a plastic bag, take a couple of leads out to another cro and see what gives, ,,,,, and compare it with the EB electrodes.

Goodnight all, I'm off to bed-e-byes, too tired to tink ploply  :D

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

lltfdaniel1

My idea for this datalogging would be for someone to program a program to make sure that the computer sends data from the sound card and then to the online database each second prehaps or 5 minutes or whatever, along with the weather conditions and the date to get a better picture and prehaps earthquake data which can also be sought online but i feel earthquake data is not live.

weather.co.uk or weather.com for example

But you got to leave your pc on all day and night, and since i know about bui
lding computers..if you really want a energy saving computer go for a atom based desktop or a pc with a intel e5200 or e7200 or higher processer, i recommend the e5200 and e7200 or higher because it gets work done faster since it has more power and saves electric.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-atom-efficiency,2069-11.html
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

IotaYodi

You can buy a dc voltage only (0-30) data logger for less than a $100. For both Voltage and current they get pricey.
http://www.microdaq.com/lascar/usb/el-usb-3.php
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

jeanna

Quote from: altrez on July 15, 2009, 07:54:17 AM

copper and zinc.
@jeanna

What do I need to set our scope to?

Copper and zinc are .8 in a glass, if I recall, so you are fine there. I got 1.03 last night when I tool those shots.
I do not see the voltage on the scope, though. I use my dmm for that.

First use the left key until you see a line.
The scope needs to be set for a very small voltage... so use the up key until you see a wiggle on the line.
Then you are in the range.
Keep going up until you see some good action.
It is usually in the 50mv /div range.

Once there go to the right. This takes you to a higher and higher frequency between the markers.

Do you know about the markers?

jeanna

altrez

Quote from: IotaYodi on July 15, 2009, 12:17:23 PM
You can buy a dc voltage only (0-30) data logger for less than a $100. For both Voltage and current they get pricey.
http://www.microdaq.com/lascar/usb/el-usb-3.php

Thank you! That looks great! I have an old laptop I can hook all this up to and push it to the web :)

-Altrez