Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

COPPER and STEEL electrodes
results almost nothing
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

Copper and Magnesium electrodes results
Better than the last 2, but not as good as the first video
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

jeanna

Hi jim,
Please tell me about all the movement.
I think the needle moved some before you started to poke the probe into the ground, but I am not.
Why were you making the probe move?
I guess it is making the probe pass thru the EM field of the earth, isn't it?

jeanna
copper aluminum. very interesting.

electricme

@Jeanna,

Actually, I came across this test by accident a couple of years ago.

When I was setting up my initial copper and aluminium rods in the ground, the leads were connected and I decided to move the rod sideways a bit, I was looking for a easier spot to drive it in, when I noticed the needle pointer had moved, so I replicated the movement and I saw the needle move again.

I then waggled the rod in the ground and I found I could get more energy out of the ground, just by moving the rod backwards and forwards.

Then I thought yesterday, could I do the same thing with different metals? and could I see if one metal behaved different to another type of metal.
The only way was to try it out.

This morning I carried out this test, and I discovered that the best metals that produce a reaction is Copper pipe and aluminium rod.

Now because I made this test, I think I have the answer to why we see AC mixed with the DC from the earth, please bear with me.

Ha ha, I hope I'm right, as I said, the needle on the instrument would go in one direction on the scale as the rod was pushed in say the easterly direction, then the needle swings in the opposite direction when the rod is moved in the westerly direction, if I can push and pull 3 times in 1 second, then I have made 3 cycles of AC.

With the permanent rods in the earth setups, the rods are fixed, and cannot move, but, if there are TWO different energy potentials, moving in different directions and crossing the metal rods in the earth, then I think this would show as AC.

If only a single electrical field is present, flowing in 1 direction, we have the DC component
If there is another electrical field present, flowing in a different direction, then we have an interaction of both fields, but hey are still only the DC, but the instruments "see" this as AC as well as DC.

Say we call one energy field the GREEN field and the other the ORANGE field.
The green field arrives first followed by the Orange field which is travelling in a different direction to the Green field.
So the meter movement sees both DC fields but it depends on which field is the strongest which instills itself as the DC, the weaker field is seen by the test instrument as the AC, but it is the instrument which is reacting to both fields which gives the impression there is ac there.

Don't worry Jeanna, it seems to be double dutch to me too, we need better heads than ours on this to work it out.
All our previous electrical knowledge says only one electric current can travel in a wire, but this is the earth, as a huge fat round ball of wire, lol.

jim

Pirate88179

Jim:

That is an interesting observation and theory you have over there.  I have to say, what you said makes sense to me.  It also might be because you are intersecting the magnetic field, like moving a magnet past a coil, or vise versa ?

Too many things to try to figure out and so little time.

***EDIT***  I just watched your videos Jim.  That is great that you discovered this.  You should put some kangaroos in your videos sometime, ha ha. (Or is it Wallaby?)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen