Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I think I have passed the pendulum test

Started by currenthopper, July 22, 2009, 02:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

currenthopper

What would you consider passing the pendulum test.
Hang the machine from a rope let it hang dead center.
The machine wants to counter rotate so you put a track on both sides of it to stop it from rotating. You mark the center point on the track and center point on the machine. Line both points up and turn on the machine. It pulls to the right about 2 inches and will increase to 4 inches if I turn the machine up. When the machine it stopped it moves back to center. I can do this over and over, let it spin slow and it moves just a little to the right of center spin it up faster and moves many inches and keeps trying to move that way until turned off. It doesn't oscillate it pulls in that one direction until turned off. And the faster it spins the harder it pulls.
What does this mean.
C.

robbie47

Hopper, can you make a small drawing of your setup and upload it here?
It is not clear what you talk about.

broli

I agree, it's hard to visualize what you're talking about.

TinselKoala

Sounds good all right. Could be a pull or a push or a weight shift. From the description it's hard to tell. I see you are using a rope--that's important. (Edited some stuff about rigid pendulums out here)What's not good is a rigid pendulum pivoted only at the top with the device rigidly attached to the rod at the bottom.
Is the device sealed?  I mean, you've ruled out air pushes from the fan effect of whirling parts, right?
So, if it's a centrifugal pull or something, that's pretty good, and would be something to get excited about.

Cloxxki

I believe inertia engines have been proven? Those would perform similarly, I would think.
Perhaps you've manage to get free "extra" energy from a device which still does what it's supposed to do, yet making good use of otherwise wasted energy.
But it's all just guesswork now, a sketch of your setup would be most appreciated.